Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The best Headshot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best Headshot
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:55am
u got 2 headshots on me idr the second one...i cant remember my best facial i mean headshot on someone i get ma**ive amounts of (head)shots a day ... but then again my main gun is the sniper
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 12:49pm
lol6, i rarely do headshots in VCTF when they follow me, or they get my flag.

my best Hesdshot was 3 headshot in Suspense, i was sniping in the superhelth site (blue base) and the flag carrier was jumping in the longbow (red base), i killed him with a headshot, but the flag still there, so another red took the flag and, killed him too, and other guy, hahaha, i don't remember who got it and score. but that was my best headshots.

i remember other in DECK vs Ak47 Zero, hahaha, i was dying and he got the shielvelt and i killed him with a headshot! hahaha, i got the video. i still can't believe that, hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:23pm
Well I don't use the sniper a lot as I'm a shock whore. If u asked what was my best combo it would go on for days till I decided. My best headshot which is extremely hard to do just happened the other day.

It was n Deck vs Crow. He was down at the armor and I had just spawned at the sniper, I ran down there and saw him. As he was jumping to the armor boom, headshot. Doesn't sound hard but I was almost perfectly above him with no angle and got a headshot from shooting the top of his head while he was jumping. Which is way harder then most headshots holding your gun 90 degrees when mine was pointing at the floor and shooting a person at from the top.

Anyways that's one of the rare ones I've ever got on Crow as he usually at least gets one on me every night and I'd love to see in UT3 right now anyone that thanks they can outsnipe Crow. I don't thank its possible.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:25pm
i've headshot the schnibsen titan yesterday hahaha
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

holly sh1t man! you are a link gun noob, not sniper! hahaha
Drafrog! sounds better Dafrog! lol6

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:46pm
I've managed to pull off quite a few sweet head shots but the one I remember best/most was on Defiance.

Whilst running away from who ever was firing at me I ducked into where the flak gun is and jumped down the hole heading towards the armour, as I fell down the hole I accidentally picked the sniper rifle and the second I hit the floor I looked back up the hole and fired point blank and got a head shot...

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:50pm
The last days, i saw a standing combo, he wanted to frag a noob. With my protector instinct i've headshot this guys... You have killed iTz-Headshot!
Waaa thats was funny !
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 3:00pm
the best headshot i ever had was in supense when n00by was coming at me witha manta and i turn around shot once, got a headshot. but then the manta landed on and i died.
 it was so funny
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Well I don't use the sniper a lot as I'm a shock whore. If u asked what was my best combo it would go on for days till I decided. My best headshot which is extremely hard to do just happened the other day.

It was n Deck vs Crow. He was down at the armor and I had just spawned at the sniper, I ran down there and saw him. As he was jumping to the armor boom, headshot. Doesn't sound hard but I was almost perfectly above him with no angle and got a headshot from shooting the top of his head while he was jumping. Which is way harder then most headshots holding your gun 90 degrees when mine was pointing at the floor and shooting a person at from the top.

Anyways that's one of the rare ones I've ever got on Crow as he usually at least gets one on me every night and I'd love to see in UT3 right now anyone that thanks they can outsnipe Crow. I don't thank its possible.
i did that to some random i think in a duel or dm the other day... half of my sniper kills are headshot lol i have over 2k i believe
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Wong_City

the best headshot i ever had was in supense when n00by was coming at me witha manta and i turn around shot once, got a headshot. but then the manta landed on and i died.
 it was so funny

a post that actually gos along with the thread??? no effin way!
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

What was he doing?  Was he just standing there?

Wow, I'm actually surprised to know that he actually did something other than standing in some random corner idling.  Even with the points you get from teammates going Titan, it's surely going to take some killing or something to go Titan, then you have to press the Titan button.  That's definitely a lot more than he usually does in a game.
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:14pm
my best headshot was probably on a**ociate in a tdm match in bananasupremacy fighting him near the belt in shangrila i jumped down the elevator and when i came back up he was right next to me i just fired at him like every single shot and then BAM headshot! :D another fun one was in that same game at the start Q80FACE was going at the vials for the body armor i was at the other sniper end near the link gun when i saw him get in there so i patiently waited for him and when he showed up BAM headshot as first blood haha good memories...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12