6 [6.98%]
2 [2.33%]
5 [5.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is the best in CTF? nominate people
    Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:12pm
Rico's D is nuts. Total lock down. Damn you rico i miss u super no homo D:
name_is_clantag
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by CharlieScene

& i also feel your being sexist.

I feel that your taking the sht way to serious..the people i put up there are consider "GAME CHANGERS"..they can basically carry the team. xstillethozx cant carry the team by herself. Only reason why she has a lot of points because she camps the flag. She good but not one of the best.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:26pm
in terms of game changers.
me,remy,bum,and penguin. paw and veda can as well.

if they join a team I play harder.

Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I feel that your taking the sht way to serious..the people i put up there are consider "GAME CHANGERS"..they can basically carry the team. xstillethozx cant carry the team by herself. Only reason why she has a lot of points because she camps the flag. She good but not one of the best.

Ask any former ICN member that  played us in omacroin dawn who did everything Foxy beat them 3-0 all by herself all we did was just sit back and watch 
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

in terms of game changers. me,remy,bum,and penguin. paw and veda can as well. if they join a team I play harder.

exactly. If foxy was on a team who was 2-0 and her teammates were at her skill level than one or two of these guys join other team. they would be able to come back 3-2. No sexist. There is just yet to be a girl that good.
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:30pm
maybe for "second team" I'd nominate CarlangasBox
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:30pm

pfft r u Fn kidding me? she's top notch, u just don't want to admit it because of your man ego. this pisses me off, you completely ignored my other post about her being in qM / uP....unless i'm mistaken u guys only recruit the BEST & you all had have to agree on her joining...am i right? yes so, pwnt! & who gives a **** if she "camps" i've seen you do the same sh1t! face it your sexist.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_Phantom

Ask any former ICN member that  played us in omacroin dawn who did everything Foxy beat them 3-0 all by herself all we did was just sit back and watch 

Umm yeah, no one in ICN who played that CTF match was an actual ctf player. Thats why there are not listed?

I remember that match but I had to leave during reflection. If I would have stayed. That would have not happended.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:33pm
I voted for Phantaci
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:34pm

pfft r u Fn kidding me? she's top notch, u just don't want to admit it because of your man ego. this pisses me off, you completely ignored my other post about her being in qM / uP....unless i'm mistaken u guys only recruit the BEST & you all had have to agree on her joining...am i right? yes so, pwnt! & who gives a **** if she "camps" i've seen you do the same sh1t! face it your sexist.

lol wtf are you smoking girl? where is this sh!t coming from. Have foxy play ANY of those players in CTF. Lets see if she wins. If those players would go hard like they usually do against foxy. She would not win.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:39pm
you should take yourself of that list....y would you put yourself in a thread you created? i'm not doubting your skill, i've experienced ur rocket spam many of times in ctf D: but u putting yourself up there shows your c 0 c k yy
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:41pm

you should take yourself of that list....y would you put yourself in a thread you created? i'm not doubting your skill, i've experienced ur rocket spam many of times in ctf D: but u putting yourself up there shows your c 0 c k yy

Is that right? ok fine. Your wish is my commmand. I suck. Im not good. I am replaced by someone who is better.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:42pm
yea FoXy replace yourself with her kaythanks
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:42pm

ummm for one youve said your retired 3 times now, Phant and paw supposidly left to go play xbox, and ive shot down everyone else on that list, your a bigger camper then I am, and I think when you flag ran today I got you everytime.... and you left in the middle of a game because we were winning...But ok don't put me on the list just because I know your pissed at me and wouldn't say this kind of ****.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:42pm
foxy was in uP.
last people to join qM were crow and inc.

bum isn't be sexist he's tellin the truth.
I respect every female on this game. like bum said in terms of ut3 there isn't a michelle jordan.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:43pm
i'm done here :) i b!tched & got what i wanted..... i voted FoXy!!!!!!!!!!!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:43pm
hahaha wtf? Most girls here are good anyways.
name_is_clantag
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:44pm
No bums just saying stuff like that because he's mad at me o.O and it's not even about me "spamming" in an 8v8 i played a 5v5 two days ago and scored a flag and had the highest points <<
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by FoXy

<FONT style=": #000000">ummm for one youve said your retired 3 times now, Phant and paw supposidly left to go play xbox, and ive shot down everyone else on that list, your a bigger camper then I am, and I think when you flag ran today I got you everytime.... and you left in the middle of a game because we were winning...But ok don't put me on the list just because I know your pissed at me and wouldn't say this kind of ****.

yeah i did retire plenty times. Phant and Paw left MANY times and came back. Only reason why I came back was because of them. You came WAY more than I do.

But I love how im sexist and getting plenty shots fired at me. So retarded. I think Im going to follow in Rico's footsteps but leave for different reasons. Sick of this
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:46pm
duhh top notch girls in UT3:JP(WF),FoXy(CTF),Shewulph(VCTF),FaTaL(iCTF)iLL-JiLL(DM/TDM),other modes? idk :/ sooo many girls in UT3......
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:53pm
wow this is epic, almost "Seinfeldy"epic LOL
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:54pm
FREE FoXy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:56pm
bumrush probably defends the best.
penguin the best flagrunner.
I'd have to say I run mid field.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

wow this is epic, almost "Seinfeldy"epic LOL

Its retard3d
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:57pm
can i nominate myself for being complete TRASH at ctf?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>