FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THX
    Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:53pm
Yeah we get a chance here one day we will. Were busy with our dueling and 2v2 stuff right now.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:01pm
it's all good bruh... im busy anyways... im at school :] hijacking the internet O.O
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

i no wat happened with my dam clan so yingyang stop trying to tell me how it went..u DONT no sht.i made my points bout my past in this game i dnt lie bout it. so if u guys all want the truth bout ne thing ask me seriously n i wont lie about it. bout dont start **** that aint true w/o the full story

LOL your horrible at lying but ill let u keep shooting ureself in the foot , and that arguement was in the idiot of the day thread , why the f*** did u post a reply in here? LMFAO

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:36pm
I do admit that I have a similar issue, though mine's less about anger and more about needing to put this game (and Mario 64) down for a good solid week.  I got too much schoolwork to do, but I just keep procrastinating.  I'm even doing it right now, but don't worry, I'll be working on it again, after I done here.

As for anger, if I'm getting ticked atm, I'll just float on over to Mario 64, a random PS2 game (like Kingdom Hearts), or my newly purchased Wii (as of yesterday), which I have yet to play.  I also need the internet thing, since Nintendo can't seem to realize that it should been there to begin with, like Sony and Microsoft did.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:49pm
And the idiot of the day goes to?____________________?........?........?

Paw Weezy! APPLAUSE CHEERS APPLAUSE CHEERS APPLAUSE CHEERS

Mr. Weezy couldn't be with us tonight due to his rapid retirement from UT3? after losing to Remy in the 1vs1 Duel tournament?

Accepting on his behalf is his closest friend and Butt oOPS I mean Duel buddy uPI Phantasi Boo Boo Boo Boo

Hi everyone FLACK ATTACK! FLACK ATTACK! FLACK ATTACK! SHOCK BALLS IN YOUR MOUF! heee heee heee heee thanks
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:13pm
ok yingyang o mighty god since u no EVERYTHING bout EVERY1 wat am i possibly lying about? n i didnt plan to take it here. i was convoing with incremental b4 u rudely interupted (as usual) so suck on that 1...y dont u just leave me alone, seriously just cause i mention u in sumthing doesnt mean that u have to post acusing me of lying..just let it go and stop whoreing up on my posts
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:26pm
all i want to say is i never lie sooooo *hip thrust* im not a compulsive liar (punisher)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:33pm
ok so apparently by wat u said yesterday im supposedly dating lucifer?? ok crow, if u never lie wat was that about? i no 4 a fact u lied about that and u told sum1 that. probably to get sumone mad at me. im not gona mention names...
theVIRUSofLIFE69
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:35pm
LMAO!!!! ^ omfg...... please just stop this horse **** X_X use pms before we all scratch our eyes out D:
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:36pm

ok now ur making fibs up when exactly did i say you were DATING lucifer i never said that my words were "you asked lucifer out" so...fail....

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

ok yingyang o mighty god since u no EVERYTHING bout EVERY1 wat am i possibly lying about? n i didnt plan to take it here. i was convoing with incremental b4 u rudely interupted (as usual) so suck on that 1...y dont u just leave me alone, seriously just cause i mention u in sumthing doesnt mean that u have to post acusing me of lying..just let it go and stop whoreing up on my posts

I really dont need to add more, you blamed a player who repped me for joining CKC , if you start **** with one of my teammates ill let u know that your a b****. I tried being nice and accepting your friend request a long time ago. but after that post u made (that f***in no paragraph wall of text) your a pos in my book nuff said

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

ok now ur making fibs up when exactly did i say you were DATING lucifer i never said that my words were "you asked lucifer out" so...fail....

its true i saw that post before it was edited , u actually asked a girl out on UT3 , what were u planning on doing to get lucky ??? Turn on vibration and just follow her with the link gun?????? you f***in clown LMAO

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:50pm
Lol, look at what I started, damnit.... lmao
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:52pm
Ying you fail. Your inbox is full you drunken hobag
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:54pm
"XKAAAAALLL11111BeRRRRR Maaaaan PRODECT ME, PRODECT ME,PRODECT ME MAAAAN... CUM ON!!!"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Ying you fail. Your inbox is full you drunken hobag

WHen u learn accounting alcohol makes the numbers from taxes go away =( inbox cleaned up

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 8:15pm
i nvr asked lucifer out for 1 so idk where u got that crow..but its w/e
theVIRUSofLIFE69
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 10:23pm
...for reeeaaaal?

:(
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by iPwN

"XKAAAAALLL11111BeRRRRR Maaaaan PRODECT ME, PRODECT ME,PRODECT ME MAAAAN... CUM ON!!!"

LMFAO leah i just noticed your sig XD ily
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 12:49am
Originally posted by FoXy

Originally posted by iPwN

LMFAO leah i just noticed your sig XD ily

iLy FoXy :]

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 5:52pm
So, can we get back on topic, i came here hoping to discuss THX Surround, and no where to be found!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

So, can we get back on topic, i came here hoping to discuss THX Surround, and no where to be found!
LooooL, me to. THX ultra II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12