FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Transformers 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transformers 2
    Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Megan Fox is awesome bro. Any straight guy could tell you that, O.o, lol, jk. Anyways heavenly I would go watch it if we could. Don't rub it in that you guys already have it over there and we gotta wait till Wednesday to see it, lol. Well I hope it is good and somewhat comparable to the first.

Yea sweet Meg is a wowey! Guess we're skank lovers then but there's no way a woman like that shouldn't be able to get ur juices flowin. Man am I reading this right? You guys have to wait till wednesday and we've already got it? Well that's a first imo. I didn't know that at all! Anyway if u liked the first then you'll mos def like this one. Action galore, plenty of laughs but it doesn't really deviate from the first one, its no progressive but its entertaining for sure - 145 mins of enjoyment, go watch! like I said.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 2:58pm

Heres a pic of Megan Fox looking less than happy. It might be because I finally made my move on her. Of course her bodyguards had to c***block and drag her away. As I presented my lady with a rose, you can plainly see how upset she is, how she struggles to break free from her captors so she could leave with me and become a slave to her desires. I think it was my striped socks. Little secret: hit the clubs in striped socks and watch the panties start droppin.

nties start droppin.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:44pm
gameplay what do ya'll think

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 2:39am
Told ya'll      20 year old skank with roast chicken arms, and chicken FN gizzard grump........neck!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Heres a pic of Megan Fox looking less than happy. It might be because I finally made my move on her. Of course her bodyguards had to c***block and drag her away. As I presented my lady with a rose, you can plainly see how upset she is, how she struggles to break free from her captors so she could leave with me and become a slave to her desires. I think it was my striped socks. Little secret: hit the clubs in striped socks and watch the panties start droppin.

nties start droppin.

That post made me actually laugh out loud lmao. Shorts and high socks = irresistable to girls.

I don't care about the game but I'm going to see  the movie in a few hours. :D
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 6:42pm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 6:48pm
I'm going to watch it on monday eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I'm excited
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 8:30am
Transformers 2 the movie OMFG GREATEST MOVIE EVER alot of humping tho so watch out & New Divide by Linkin Park is in the movie & is a great song
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 8:53am
Seen the movie last nigt and it was better then the
first, only thing is there is to much action, hard to see what's going on.. But great movie.. Megatron lives on!!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:03am
u Decepticon LoL MeGaN FoX 4EVER
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 10:52am
The twins were funny as hell, Megan fox is super sexy in the movie, and they make the autobots look so week vs the decepticons.. But great graphics and great action.. Jus very fast paced
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 11:12am
Megan fox was the best thing about the movie imo <3
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

chicken necked skank lover! she was the best 2 things about the movie imo. Anyway its not that bad, not better than T1 but a very good follow up with a few silly bits in the plot.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:50pm
The Movie was the best movie ever!! What you talking about too much action??? Thats the point of having a lot of action! 200million in one week thats pretty good. Yes the twins were very very funny lol. The Fallen looked sick and the devastator. Also that one little guy with one eye since megan fox burned his first one was funny and cool as well.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:54pm
the dogs that we humping each other were hilarious & so was wheels the robot who humped Megan Fox's Leg
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:56pm
Yea the old guy with the cane " let me show u how we use to bring the pain" old ass with a cane! Pretty funny
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:57pm
Primes fight scene in the trees was off the chain 3v1 ..
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by JakeT111

chicken necked skank lover! she was the best 2 things about the movie imo. Anyway its not that bad, not better than T1 but a very good follow up with a few silly bits in the plot.

Yeah the movie was good also haha.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:17pm
^^^^^that was epic
look like giant toys fighting!!!
"it was suppose to hurt, its an ass whopin'-skids(twins)
my fav.line in the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:20pm
yeahhhh, the movie is great, we can see there a fight with Megatron and Starscream, nice, decepticons are funny. i thinl this 2nd part was making with the original personalities.

in the movie, Soundwave was the satellite?
what happen with Barricade, i never see him on the movie?
Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:28pm
if u havent seen Transformers 2 see it its gr8
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

if u havent seen Transformers 2 see it its gr8

yea and if u like chicken necked skank then def go see it.Man ur skank looks damn good to me! Ours in GB are like proper smellies y'know of the worst kind. Fk where's my passport gone? I need a 1 way ticket to Skankville USA immediately...
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:59pm
ur ppl are bigger whores then ours (sometimes)
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:05am
Transformers>All
Optimus>All
Incremental>All

Transformers 2 was awesome. I love 1 but 2 is hard to beat. Both were good movies and can't wait for the next one.

Megan Fox is hott, and that other chick was to.

Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:10am
Megatron owns prime! Lol

u mean the chick that probed his face? Lmao!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>