FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Can yall help me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can yall help me?
    Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

you know you really shouldnt get opinions from people whom youve never met before in real life, your asking people who only have perceptions of who you are and what would be best for you. seriously u have a few years to think about this, you cant make up your mind now anyways , to do it now is just premature and quite ridiculous
Great comment!
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

The marine corps right now is over the expected/wanted amount of personel...I would finish off high school then join, thats what I did
The army will most likely take u, actually the army takes about everyone as far as i know
thanks paw. and ya,i know. I'ma finish high school no matter . But if i remember didn't you say that you were gonna join something related to this? Idk if it was you  don't remember who said it.

Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:47pm

he watches Fox News =o

ur an idiot....

fox news isnt the best news station....but compare it to all the other liberal run mdeia stations like CNN and MSNBC and FOX seems like a gift from god lol

so ur drunk ass needs to be silenced cuz u sound like a total joke

na a joke would be a kid who makes 18 accounts on a site just so he can talk to people ;)

brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:02am

he watches Fox News =o

ur an idiot....

fox news isnt the best news station....but compare it to all the other liberal run mdeia stations like CNN and MSNBC and FOX seems like a gift from god lol

na a joke would be a kid who makes 18 accounts on a site just so he can talk to people ;)

seriously though, compare FOX with CNN and retract your statement lol

Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:21am

he watches Fox News =o

ur an idiot....

Paw, Fox has some of the worst news programs I've ever seen, regardless of whether you are republican or democrat. Glen Beck alone tarnishes that stations reputation, he's a flat out liar and a complete radical.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

he watches Fox News =o

ur an idiot....

Paw, Fox has some of the worst news programs I've ever seen, regardless of whether you are republican or democrat. Glen Beck alone tarnishes that stations reputation, he's a flat out liar and a complete radical.

i know theres a lot of crazy people, but atleast it isnt 100% negative news like CNN and MSNBC
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:20am
That's why I don't watch the news, I'll read internet news sites such as the drudge report and the huffington post instead. 
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:40am
the huffington post is pure garbage..
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 1:13pm
15 year olds can join the army?
shine on you crazy diamond
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 1:54pm
No but when i get out of high school. I don't know. i'm still gonna think about it. But its something i'b always wanted to do.
TXFinestPlaya View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote TXFinestPlaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 12:34am
If you're doing well in High School then you should focus on going to college and while you're in college you can join ROTC.
I've heard you can be in ROTC for your freshman year and if you decide to change your mind about joining the Army you can quit.
After your freshman year i think you sign a paper giving your "commitment" to stay in the army for 8 years after you graduate. (I think)
"The Humming birds in the air are too scared to sing
'Cause they're aware of the drama that I could bring
I'mma remind you of Jay-Z with every swing
Blackout...all black everything"
-UT3-SSF4-TEKKEN6-
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 12:38am
Ok. I remember playing against you. I always thought you were Tx2k7 or how ever he spells it. But Tx means Texas :)
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:25am
join the cia be a spy
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 9:01am
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

join the cia be a spy
Spies need be literate, k!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12