Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM and KmA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM and KmA
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE

Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Pinnacle

nice well i get a ps3 on friday so thatl give me some time to get the rust off

How do you get rid of a PS3 and get one back so fast?

Well The one i had recently was my friends that let me borrow it for a lil bit, and he said he would lend it to me when hes back which is friday,, so ya

Sounds good. I'll see if the crew can make it on Sunday.

Cool Il talk to my crew, if we can meet up wit yo crew, and we can all be coo, as one big groups of crews

Exactly.
iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:17pm
Watch I bet she deletes my posts because she doesnt want people to see whats goin on....dont shelter your website like your parents sheltered you, its unhealthy
When someone makes you look stupid...ban em!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:23pm
I'm so tired of babysitting you Paw, say what you want about me just get over it, get a f'in LIFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'm so tired of babysitting you Paw, say what you want about me just get over it, get a f'in LIFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I have a life, a great one, but I got work in the AM so im here home making you look dumb...wats it gonna be?

yes or no
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:37pm
Il take it as a no then,

well one down one more WF clan to stand in our way from being the top WF clan...well i mean we already are but yall are in denial
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:39pm
I never said no, you just asked a couple of hours ago settle down, not everyone knows about this... if iAM wants to do this we'll let you know
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:42pm

I never said no, you just asked a couple of hours ago settle down, not everyone knows about this... if iAM wants to do this we'll let you know

I doubt you let me know, this is an open challenge to defend your so called..."place in WF"

back all your talk about "experience" up...we are the ultimate test of your "skills"
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:43pm
do 1v1 warfare and show everybody ur skills
Riff Raff - True Artist
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

do 1v1 warfare and show everybody ur skills

thatd be too easy, and boring, and dumb...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:46pm
If you doubted it, why did you ask dumb ****, make up your mind.. I cant say no or yes without talking to my clan
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:00pm
Great, if you guys and gals can get at least one (if not both) matches going, then maybe they can somehow get that AR match almost everyone has wanted to see.  Well, I hope you can at least settle the Warfare thing with one of those two clans.  I'd like to see it live-streamed/ on youtube and see how real Warfare is played.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:08pm
lol now we gotta go find helscream and worm -_-
it may be next saturday though
I got some homework and I don't have time to learn a map or two
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:17pm
son we dont need to learn anything lol we already know what we need to know to win easily
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:25pm
lol you know me I play for flawless victories

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 8:54am
This weekend, I'll be at Ructoberfest. Sry. Hope y'all do well.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:26am
do your thing kma and remember. if your enemy refuses to be humbled ... destroy him.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 9:39am
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

do your thing kma and remember. if your enemy refuses to be humbled ... destroy him.

lol by banning us hahah
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 10:33am

I doubt you let me know, this is an open challenge to defend your so called..."place in WF"

back all your talk about "experience" up...we are the ultimate test of your "skills"
"place in wf" we are ready have a place theres no need to defend **** , this is lame.and  this game is dead just play the damn **** for fun, cause thats all i do.  and to play people that are in your clan is like letting your enemy know all your **** then fighting him, its retarded.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Zellot

"place in wf" we are ready have a place theres no need to defend **** , this is lame.and  this game is dead just play the damn **** for fun, cause thats all i do.  and to play people that are in your clan is like letting your enemy know all your **** then fighting him, its retarded.
well if your talking about me, I dont know what you guys do in wf lol, never played or practiced with you guys.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_sUcKaTmYoWnModE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Zellot

EL OH EL, EL OH EL
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:26am

I'm down down down down for KmA, even when the sky is falling down...... dooooown...... doooooown.. even when the iAM clan is going down.... dooooooown.... dooooown..

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:55am
If KmA plays qM in warfare, this will be interesting to see.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

<FONT style=": #000000">I'm down down down down for KmA, even when the sky is falling down...... dooooown...... doooooown.. even when the iAM clan is going down.... dooooooown.... dooooown..

what a dumb.... duuumb ..... duuuumb post.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:11pm
Ghost, this site is full of dumba$$ posts everywhere you look.

I'm down for a match, just as long as long as it doesn't take place on the weekend.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:57pm
we gotta play after oct 5th
I got school work to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>