Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!
    Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:04pm
I might try to fire up warfare tonight.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:12pm
and using a translocator isn't as noobish as being towed by a vehicle?...lol. Our chances of survival of being towed is far less than you disappearing in midair. We can compare specifics all day long.. but we shouldn't compare skill among modes..we should compare skill with different players in that mode, the only game you can still do that with.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

and using a translocator isn't as noobish as being towed by a vehicle?...lol. Our chances of survival of being towed is far less than you disappearing in midair.
u cant use a translocater when you have the flag, you should know that JP
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:17pm
I'm not talking about flag running.. I'm talking about the entire mode, you should know that CS

and I edited my post, so please re-read that
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by danjel3+5

danjel I just typed a long reply to your post and when I clicked on Post reply it said server unavailable and it didnt get posted and I have to go to work so I will re do it later

Please don't. There isn't any need, I just don't think I've ever seen you 'own' in VCTF. I'm not saying your crap at it... just think you might believe you're better than you are in it. 

danjel I have no intention on insulting you at all coz your a nice guy and do talk sense most of the time but you were been a sore loser last night and throwning insults that were not called for and it just sounded like you were crying about it which I wouldnt think you would do that. you called all my team campers even though I scored a flag on sandstorm after having a firefight with 5 people from your team and I had 1 health when I left your base and you still said pretty much in these exact words "all your team were camping "

I will always defend myself against this subject, I NEVER have been a camper in UT3, most people know I am a flagrunner and always have been, I left camping to people like penguin. I scored on a team with 4 F.U.K memebers last night and we won 3-0 and you were complaining and talking smack, so although I respect you as a player, last night you were acting like qM were when tRi beat them at CTF

Cool same here.

You only just joined that server though, I never said you did camp... I said that only Dagon went for the flag and that is why you guys lost on Suspense...

Think there was only me, skiller and shaker who were both ready to go onto BOPS anyway.

I don't even believe I'm any good at UT3, just know what to do... frag wise I'm pretty crap but I play it for fun and competition win or lose, as long as the game is played in the correct spirit I say GG.

Just got out of a Warfare server with 6 Devil guys on one team. That is the kind of pointless rubbish that killed this game.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:58pm

danjel I just typed a long reply to your post and when I clicked on Post reply it said server unavailable and it didnt get posted and I have to go to work so I will re do it later
Please don't. There isn't any need, I just don't think I've ever seen you 'own' in VCTF. I'm not saying your crap at it... just think you might believe you're better than you are in it. 
danjel I have no intention on insulting you at all coz your a nice guy and do talk sense most of the time but you were been a sore loser last night and throwning insults that were not called for and it just sounded like you were crying about it which I wouldnt think you would do that. you called all my team campers even though I scored a flag on sandstorm after having a firefight with 5 people from your team and I had 1 health when I left your base and you still said pretty much in these exact words "all your team were camping " I will always defend myself against this subject, I NEVER have been a camper in UT3, most people know I am a flagrunner and always have been, I left camping to people like penguin. I scored on a team with 4 F.U.K memebers last night and we won 3-0 and you were complaining and talking smack, so although I respect you as a player, last night you were acting like qM were when tRi beat them at CTF
Cool same here.
You only just joined that server though, I never said you did camp... I said that only Dagon went for the flag and that is why you guys lost on Suspense...
Think there was only me, skiller and shaker who were both ready to go onto BOPS anyway.
I don't even believe I'm any good at UT3, just know what to do... frag wise I'm pretty crap but I play it for fun and competition win or lose, as long as the game is played in the correct spirit I say GG.
Just got out of a Warfare server with 6 Devil guys on one team. That is the kind of pointless rubbish that killed this

u wouldnt say that if u had 4-6 F.U.K members on 1 team
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:01pm

danjel I have no intention on insulting you at all coz your a nice guy and do talk sense most of the time but you were been a sore loser last night and throwning insults that were not called for and it just sounded like you were crying about it which I wouldnt think you would do that. you called all my team campers even though I scored a flag on sandstorm after having a firefight with 5 people from your team and I had 1 health when I left your base and you still said pretty much in these exact words "all your team were camping " I will always defend myself against this subject, I NEVER have been a camper in UT3, most people know I am a flagrunner and always have been, I left camping to people like penguin. I scored on a team with 4 F.U.K memebers last night and we won 3-0 and you were complaining and talking smack, so although I respect you as a player, last night you were acting like qM were when tRi beat them at CTF
Cool same here.
Just got out of a Warfare server with 6 Devil guys on one team. That is the kind of pointless rubbish that killed this

Sorry, but myself, shaker, crister, zake and a few more always swap when the teams are pretty crap. I even switched the other day over to fehtalatee and dagon's team after they'd taken a loss.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:22pm

Cool same here.

Sorry, but myself, shaker, crister, zake and a few more always swap when the teams are pretty crap. I even switched the other day over to fehtalatee and dagon's team after they'd taken a loss.

It was 3 DEVIL against 3 DEVIL when you rage quit.
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:32pm
What Danj is saying is true... I always switch..
But colossus:
A pick up is not hard for the flag carrier.. But for me who drives the damn thing its hard..

Its a vctf mode, and you can say and think what ever you like about it... But skill-less we are not.
If the aiming was like any other game i would be a better player on foot.. I was on pc. But this aiming acc. and setting is retarded on ut3.
What happend to vctf is:
Players specialized in certain ways.. Before a flag carrier could run a flag with 4 snipers covering. NOT now...
And the few that didnt develop is camping.
When we played AR they did 3 picups... Just saying..
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:34pm

I hate you Terror;-) jk'

Stop using avril... please:-)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:37pm
CTF players are best =)
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

I hate you Terror;-) jk'

Stop using avril... please:-)

Cry  LOL

Stop using raptors and fury on me, avril is my only defence on you ;)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:40pm
CTF,VCTF,Warfare players can be best.
Only u get better more faster if u begin with foot modes than vehicules modes. Just my opinion.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:22pm

a typical ctf/tdm player doesn't necessarily mean youre better than a typical vctf player , and with the translocator obviously it is a huge advantage; but also almost the same thing as spawning right by a viper or something and going fuggin ham on the fire button mid field with it hoping you kill some noob or knocking some one off their hoverboard. well not really actually. I started out a warfare player and it's not like I have more respect for ctf with people who own you with rocket spam, I just have less respect for vehicle modes. just every thing is just so dam annoying, dark walker coming out of know where, f***ING DARKWALKER @ NECROPOLIS waiting for you to come out of the sniper.. or other places ... takes no skill ...  just imo it takes more skill to be respected as a ctf player than as a vctf player, I do like necropolis, market district, & sinkhole though, those maps are cool, and I only like a few maps :_

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:45pm
Don't play it if you don't like it. I don't b1tch about not having a vehicle in CTF so you'd think if ctf players came to vctf they could have the courtesy to not b1tch about vehicles, You know what mode you joined no sense crying about it. And heres a thought, kill the vehicle before it kills you. Thats a vctf skill, taking out objects and people. planning strategies, that all takes skill. Every mode has its skill, just cuz you play only one of them cuz you like it doesn't make you the best at the game.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:50pm
it isnt thye fact that ctf players or tdm/dm players are automatiaccky more skilled that vehicle players, not at all.. as terror said a vctf player could be as good as a ctf player at killing... but its just usually your on fooot killing skill will be better if u played alot of footmodes compared to people who havent... and vctf aint a nooby mode really.. it just had more opportunities to do things which dont require much skill.. such as spawnkilling with a darkwalker.. running people over from behind.. sniping people off hovberboards etc etc.. not to say that vctf dosent require skill.. as it does reuire skil to get past al the annoyances.... taking a flag and getting past a group of people and hevay vehicles takes alot of skill.... but as i said theres more things u can do in vctf that dont require much skill compared to dm/ctf etc etc and the point which was made about how it is easier to just teleport than to get towed by a vehicle across the map.. which in some way its true as u can avoid alot of confrontation in ctf... however when it comes down to actually wining the game and going after the objective u can still get towed by a vehicle but u cant translocate in ctf.. so when you want to win in ctf ur going to have to kill.. not the same in vctf when getting the flag back to base... now im not hating on vctf or anything sincde i enjoy the mode alot.. as well as all the other modes so im just stating my unbias opinion... but theres morre people working fo the objective in ctf and it is more reliant on killing skill while vctf its easier toplay a su can be decentish on foot but stil do well against good regular vctf players while u have to be a good killer in ctf to do wel against regular ctf players.... but still.. every mode requires skill but it just depends on how you play the mode... getting past a whole team in vctf while flag running and dealing with vehicles can be just as hard as flag running in ctf...
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:58pm
Paragraphs!!! god damnit!! 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:48pm
it's not like I join vctf every day dana and you can shut da fux up and if you want we can play 1v1 @ serenity or floodgate old man & I was just trying to emphasise my opinion that it takes more skill to be respected as a ctf player than as a vehicle player
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:52pm
Villin.. when will you learn that no one.. and I mean NO ONE wants to play 1 vs 1 except for duels.. you're just making a fool of yourself. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage
vctf is my main mode and when i join ctf i kill you so many times it doesnt make any sense(with sniper rifle) and i even beat you in duel, i wonder how garbage we are now? mmm...you got to choose your words a lil better. noobs play vctf but they are not true vctf players like me,shaker,seph,chris, etc. im just saying you guys think we are week but you have to have skillz to take down ppl AND cars as well.

but anyways Phant it was some good games going on with iAM and some others, lol i guess you can catch the next get together.

@Seph yea man EU is a lot worst now. the lag is out of control that i have 2nd thoughts about hoping in a EU server. i cant do anything in those servers anymore and the US servers are alright but not like it was...

@MaTT Da FaTT Equa is a wf player. lol give him the shock rifle and then he will make you remember himWink

I have dueled you about 4 times and every single time its been on U.S server and you have won 1 duel and I have wooped you on the rest, You are a very average dueler, you get your ass handed to you 90% of the time and you wish you were as good at CTF as me or any other CTF player like VEDA Phant Rican and of course you kill me in CTF hahaha its not hard to spam rockets on reflection and get kills you idiot. dude you are deffo a VCTF player and average at everything else, dont talk down to someone who is 1000x better than you at CTF

I give you credit for trying other modes though so fair enough but dont bad mouth me when you have never owned me EVER, I beat you 10-1 on a U.S server with 170 ping and you had less than 50. You think you are better than you actually are man and the day you can beat me on a EU deul server is the day that I will say I was wrong, but I think we both know that will never happen.
i own you in almost every mode except duel. you never ownd me in ctf and i ONLY use sniper in ctf. you would know since i headshoted you like idk how many times. in duel i dont try at all. i dont play it much ca i dont like it. i would only play it for fun. plz tell me when i tried to talk down to you? im just saying a true vctf player can be decent in other modes, i was showing you that even tho i dont play the high foot modes im still good in those modes(im a vctf player). if you join vctf you could hold your own on kargo or necro but if i join in ctf i could hold my own in all the maps. i know you seen me play and you know your not better or worst then me so idk why you are talking trash we both have skillz im just saying the scrubs that play vctf and the true vctf players are two different types of ppl.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

it's not like I join vctf every day dana and you can shut da fux up and if you want we can play 1v1 @ serenity or floodgate old man & I was just trying to emphasise my opinion that it takes more skill to be respected as a ctf player than as a vehicule player

What does me and you going 1v1 have to do with anything? Just sayin theres skill in every mode, and if you dont like vehicles dont join a vehicle mode, simple as that. And it takes the same skill to get respected in anymode, just cuz ctf is a foot mode doesn't make it the only mode you have to be a killer in. Got to have frag skills in all mode, hence the FPS idea :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Don't play it if you don't like it. I don't b1tch about not having a vehicle in CTF so you'd think if ctf players came to vctf they could have the courtesy to not b1tch about vehicles, You know what mode you joined no sense crying about it. And heres a thought, kill the vehicle before it kills you. Thats a vctf skill, taking out objects and people. planning strategies, that all takes skill. Every mode has its skill, just cuz you play only one of them cuz you like it doesn't make you the best at the game.
100% true

btw in vctf i think its a lot more to do. when you make game plans you have to have timing on point and in ctf all you need is defending and flag running. having a vctf match is hard when you trying to take down a game plan and trying to execute your game plan. its so many things you have to know and have to be good at in vctf and wf that would make you a some what decent player.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:27pm
ok I was jk about the 1v1 obv..& of course no one is going to diss their own fav mode so Im giving my utmost opinion.. but I'd rather be a try hard in ctf have it be camping or what ever, than rolling around in a tank or a vehicle 'strategically' doing something even if it is strategic or not..".... your opinions are welcome too.. I suppose
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:32pm
fehtalatee I can see little improvement in your grammar :_)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:59am

I was playing Warfare last night, I actually really enjoy playing warfare but VCTF is for noobs IMO, I will be tearing people to shreds and get massive killstreaks and all people can do is run you over with a raptor to end it coz their fragging skills are dog sh.it I dont mean all VCTF players are noobs, Dragov is a very good all round player and I think his main mode is VCTF but most VCTF players are only good in vehicles and that to me ses your garbage
vctf is my main mode and when i join ctf i kill you so many times it doesnt make any sense(with sniper rifle) and i even beat you in duel, i wonder how garbage we are now? mmm...you got to choose your words a lil better. noobs play vctf but they are not true vctf players like me,shaker,seph,chris, etc. im just saying you guys think we are week but you have to have skillz to take down ppl AND cars as well.

but anyways Phant it was some good games going on with iAM and some others, lol i guess you can catch the next get together.

@Seph yea man EU is a lot worst now. the lag is out of control that i have 2nd thoughts about hoping in a EU server. i cant do anything in those servers anymore and the US servers are alright but not like it was...

@MaTT Da FaTT Equa is a wf player. lol give him the shock rifle and then he will make you remember himWink
I have dueled you about 4 times and every single time its been on U.S server and you have won 1 duel and I have wooped you on the rest, You are a very average dueler, you get your ass handed to you 90% of the time and you wish you were as good at CTF as me or any other CTF player like VEDA Phant Rican and of course you kill me in CTF hahaha its not hard to spam rockets on reflection and get kills you idiot. dude you are deffo a VCTF player and average at everything else, dont talk down to someone who is 1000x better than you at CTF I give you credit for trying other modes though so fair enough but dont bad mouth me when you have never owned me EVER, I beat you 10-1 on a U.S server with 170 ping and you had less than 50. You think you are better than you actually are man and the day you can beat me on a EU deul server is the day that I will say I was wrong, but I think we both know that will never happen.
i own you in almost every mode except duel. you never ownd me in ctf and i ONLY use sniper in ctf. you would know since i headshoted you like idk how many times. in duel i dont try at all. i dont play it much ca i dont like it. i would only play it for fun. plz tell me when i tried to talk down to you? im just saying a true vctf player can be decent in other modes, i was showing you that even tho i dont play the high foot modes im still good in those modes(im a vctf player). if you join vctf you could hold your own on kargo or necro but if i join in ctf i could hold my own in all the maps. i know you seen me play and you know your not better or worst then me so idk why you are talking trash we both have skillz im just saying the scrubs that play vctf and the true vctf players are two different types of ppl.

look I have dont really wanna argue with you coz you seem pretty sound but get real you have never owned me in CTF and Im not just a CTF player, I'm an all round player and always have been. I was playing against clans like Black Cats, GOW, SMP, qM and TwC like almost 4 years ago at VCTF and Warfare so its not like im some scrub when it comes to these modes, I know all the maps inside out and can do well on any of them.

Im not calling VCTF players complete noobs but just saying that footmodes involve more skill, which they do. I think Warfare is a great mode and really really enjoy playing it. I'm sure JP remembers tRi V Iam at warfare, that was some great Warfare right there.

No direct disrespect to anyone but its just my opinion on gametypes, so chill out coz I'm not attacking anyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>