| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Nexuiz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexuiz (New Arena type FPS)
    Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 6:44pm
Man I remember games like pitfall, zaxxon, yars' revenge & foodfight!! And as for arcade games..... stargate, battlezone, q Bert, ghouls & ghosts, double dragon and gauntlet!! Classic old games that probably wouldn't hold my attention for more than a few minutes compared to today's games!!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 12:33pm
just bought nexuiz this morning, hopefully I like it XD 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:12pm
whats your gt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:47pm
rican penguin and vill enter the ctf tourny

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 9:14pm
Ill enter, but Ill need someone to help me practice, I did terrible tonight :/ Ill add you guys later 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 9:45pm
ggs man
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 6:42pm
are you not always on the same team when you play with a party? :o
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 3:44pm
Nah they're patching it soon.
But root for ya boys Phantaci Bum, & stefiroth trying to win the first Nexuiz Tournament :)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 8:19am
a ctf tourney already? i'll have to let Seif know about that... him, JKD and Jason have been play'n it together lately... maybe they'll join?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by ax412

But root for ya boys Phantaci Bum, & stefiroth trying to win the first Nexuiz Tournament :)

I really would like you to beat Mr. 35-0, aka Mr. UT3-BunnyHop   >:O

REPRESENT DAT UT3
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

REPRESENT DAT UT3

Already done.
Me stef & phil is real vs shindeon sebstinct skill z
Vigor CTF Shindeon's host
We won 5-4 (shindeon went 12/17)

Game 2 stefiroth's host: we won 8-3
(they booted skillz for some random who abuses melee.)
Stef went 61/16 and shind went about 6/20
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 2:52pm
bruuttaallll on his own host  O:

host electro seems amazing, I wanna try it  ):
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 7:29pm
woo go waste management <3
Sir Hulk Z View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 2:30pm

REPRESENT DAT UT3

Already done.

Were you hoping we didn't know about this forum or wouldn't find it?

LOL. You did not beat Type Z. This is exactly the stuff Shin warned us about. You guys don't play pugs. The minute you guys get good players in the room you use it as a catapult to talk **** about those players or their team. This is why Shin is always so adamant about playing your team in anything other than a match, for this very reason. You use a friendly pug as a "we beat Type Z" platform.

You guys played 2/3 of Type Z in a friendly game. Skills is not on Type Z Nexuiz team, nor does he even play it that much. He went like 3-30 or something and then they brought in another guy because Skills had to go.  So you played Shin/Seb and a random basically in a friendly match. In fact Seb wasn't even on the team then as well. We asked him to join a few days later. So really all you played was Shin and 2 randoms at the time. Congrats. As if that's not enough, you then brag about it. LOL. It was also really early in the game. Shin didn't even know you could blow up rockets mid air with Alt Fire at the time so it's not like he could have abused his host. 

This was not a tournament match. In fact, in this very tournament you are talking about, Type Z is in the finals waiting for your half of the bracket to finish up. You haven't even played a match. I don't know what you guys are waiting for.

That said, congrats on winning a pub with your team against Shin and 2 randoms, and then bragging about the match. 

I have no issues with anyone. I love this game and want to see it prosper. This attitude isn't cutting it though. If you want to play Type Z we're here waiting in the finals of the tournament and we'll be in every tournament for this game as long as we know about it. Looks like a good community here. Don't try and tarnish our rep in any way by posting nonsense like this quote. Especially since they were meaningless games for fun. 

Type Z
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Sir Hulk Z

LOL. You did not beat Type Z. This is exactly the stuff Shin warned us about. You guys don't play pugs. The minute you guys get good players in the room you use it as a catapult to talk **** about those players or their team. This is why Shin is always so adamant about playing your team in anything other than a match, for this very reason. You use a friendly pug as a "we beat Type Z" platform.

You guys played 2/3 of Type Z in a friendly game. Skills is not on Type Z Nexuiz team, nor does he even play it that much. He went like 3-30 or something and then they brought in another guy because Skills had to go.  So you played Shin/Seb and a random basically in a friendly match. In fact Seb wasn't even on the team then as well. We asked him to join a few days later. So really all you played was Shin and 2 randoms at the time. Congrats. As if that's not enough, you then brag about it. LOL. It was also really early in the game. Shin didn't even know you could blow up rockets mid air with Alt Fire at the time so it's not like he could have abused his host. 

This was not a tournament match. In fact, in this very tournament you are talking about, Type Z is in the finals waiting for your half of the bracket to finish up. You haven't even played a match. I don't know what you guys are waiting for.

That said, congrats on winning a pub with your team against Shin and 2 randoms, and then bragging about the match. 

I have no issues with anyone. I love this game and want to see it prosper. This attitude isn't cutting it though. If you want to play Type Z we're here waiting in the finals of the tournament and we'll be in every tournament for this game as long as we know about it. Looks like a good community here. Don't try and tarnish our rep in any way by posting nonsense like this quote. Especially since they were meaningless games for fun. 

lmfao, please point out where he said he beat Type Z

:D
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 2:46pm
He reported it like it was a match. Rosters, scores, even posted Shin's individual stats. 

How he even remembers a pug from 3 weeks ago is beyond me but ok. It's obvious he took it to heart. I can't even remember half the people I beat yesterday let alone scores from the match.
Type Z
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 2:53pm

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 2:55pm
Discussing a recent match on a recently released game isn't abnormal on a forum   :3  Especially when I inquired about a player involved

and I think he posted that a week ago...when at that time, the game was out for a week  (:
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 6:15pm
damn, he mad :O
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

damn, he mad :O
Watch in 720P....duh
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 9:18pm

REPRESENT DAT UT3

Already done.

OMG......OMG......OMG......LOLZ.......OMG.
people sure get butt hurt fast and take something not so serious as a retarded game...OH SO SERIOUS,
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 1:25am

lmfao, please point out where he said he beat Type Z

:D
this.
All I said is shind was dealt with. I'm cool with you hulk as I know nothing of you. And sebstinct was on shind's team and hes no random hes Z lol.
Sheen in 240p View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 5:16am
Lol Hulk comes in here bashing his own team more than Phantac ever did. Calling people who are you are supposedly teaming with randoms I feel bad for skills and seb as well as fula who you dropped like a dead raccoon. Phantaci was just posting what I would call very GENEROUS match result from what was one of our first fairly competitive pug. He could have said that shindeon went 4-40 which is much more accurate but like you said i dont remember exact stats from random pugs. However 61 kills is somewhat hard to forget most people cant get that in a pub nevermind a pick up game against players who arent at the skill level of a tortoise. Shindeon knew how to detonate rockets we battled lots due to our clashing play styles he got me a few times with them on his host but for the most part i kept him off them and he just gave up and resorted to electro. Cant wait to play you guys in the finals should be fun games with both our full rosters we were playing with Phil 2/3 of Waste management. Not bashing Phil though hes a gangster.Just need hamartia to damn play us already I really hope they dont forfeit because to me thats insanely disrespectful to all the players who wanted to enter but were unable.
So good Ill pwn you in game and headshot you on the forum before you can post about how it was bull
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sir Hulk Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 12:36pm
At the time they were technically randoms. Skills doesn't play Nexuiz seriously. Nothing wrong there. He knows he's been a big part of Type Z and has always rolled with us when he puts the time in the game to excel at it. He has just chosen not to invest the time too heavily. If he was to sit here and actually try and play competitively I'm sure he'd be on the team no problem. Same with guys like Terry and Future. Seb wasn't even part of Type Z at the time. We asked him to join a few days later. At the time, yes he was a random. I didn't even know who he was. Shin didn't either if I recall. He was just someone we gave a shot from the Nexuiz Forums and he's turned out to be a beast so we invited him a few days later and he accepted. Fula wasn't dropped. Fula left the team on his own accord. He's from Germany and his ping does not allow him to compete with the top players on American hosts. He brought that to our attention and stepped down.

I don't understand what's taking so long with this tourney. We finished our half 2 weeks ago. You've effectively stalled through the Nex nerf (lord knows that was probably intentional since you all hate the way Seb plays), rocket Nerf, now stalling through Mortar nerf, most likely Electro Nerf, etc etc. 

Are you intentionally just postponing your matches until the game is how you all see fit? Play your damn games already. For all intents purpose we should have received a forfeit a week ago it's taking your half so long to finish. I mean it is for $200 bucks lol. 
Type Z
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 4:41pm
I made a Nexuiz location for easier access, feel free to add more threads
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>