Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming CTF Tournament II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 55>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming CTF Tournament II
    Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by SIZZLE

MVP=Remy so far.
remy fazed and inhumane been putting in work aha,
<3
2 bros beasting on D ;)

indeed really impressed forrealz. flag on lock
name_is_clantag
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:20pm

Feh if u played without seif smh at you. redo it.
i would but drama is not worth the gameplay.

but i will tell you this, if we had Seifer and i wasnt lagging, the show would of had A LOT more suspense and it wouldnt have been 3-0 on every map ;/

i didnt even get to go ham in these maps like i wanted too, sry PhantCry

if yall want us to do a redo, ill be more than happy to do so, but if its going to get out of control, its not worth it
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Feh if u played without seif smh at you. redo it.
i would but drama is not worth the gameplay.

but i will tell you this, if we had Seifer and i wasnt lagging, the show would of had A LOT more suspense and it wouldnt have been 3-0 on every map ;/

i didnt even get to go ham in these maps like i wanted too, sry PhantCry

if yall want us to do a redo, ill be more than happy to do so, but if its going to get out of control, its not worth it
hell nah lol if i was you i'd say redo that joint after all the nonsense people pulled. rican and bum. drone stacking his squad. etc etc.

but idk it aint to me. just make sure seifer plays the rest of the games and y''all gonna rematch bum's team.
i'm playing with a chip on my shoulder so every team is getting ****d, idc who's on the squad.
Got the best team in the tourny :)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:28pm
i honestly dont even wanna play anymore, took like 45 mins to get these games goin, and that was with dumb teams
The tourney failed because veda is to nice a guy to say no, bio, tour, and gohan shouldnt be playing, nor should i, its all fooked up
@ feh, dude chill, bum never asked for me, i was a fill in, dorien couldnt play, said i should take his spot, and i did, bum had NOTHING to do with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:34pm
Thundacash stayed legit, thats how cool we are Cool haha but rican brings up a good point
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:37pm
lol phant, redo what? match is over. he agreed to play and lost then got mad. veda even gave him a chance b4 we started to speak up. both teams are tired of hearing bout it by now, we read a 15 min rage fest in the chat after the match lol. lets have fun jeez it's free and we can win prizesss
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol phant, redo what? match is over. he agreed to play and lost then got mad. veda even gave him a chance b4 we started to speak up. both teams are tired of hearing bout it by now, we read a 15 min rage fest in the chat after the match lol. lets have fun jeez it's free and we can win prizesss
feh must have been on that good stuff.

oh well i'll make sure you guys get to rematch in the LB
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:40pm
phant coming in crazy reckless
Watch in 720P....duh
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:41pm
well i think this should prove a final point tho, teams and rules all need to be set and locked b4 anything gets done at all.   on the other hand, this tourny IS STILL supposed to be for FUN and VEDA AND I PUT MONEY AND HEADPHONES IN for who ever wins.  i fully agree that alot of things shouldnt have been allowed But DOUBLE ELIMINATION means everyone still at this point can come back and take it all/ or any other prize, 'BEST FLAG RUN' $30 'BEST DEFFENCE' $30 'MVP' $40 and a $100 x31 headphones.  at this point we should get the teams fixed that need players, feh should get seif or someone equal ect,,   AND LETS JUST FINISH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME YA?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

^^^^^^^ClapClapClapClapClap^^^^^^^
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:45pm
lol i'm not even concerned about prizes. 30$ doesnt seem like much and I already have 2 pairs of headphones  XD  I just wanna play good games with random teams before I say good bye to UT3  ;-;  wish we could play more than 2 games and could play custom maps.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:46pm
We had two teams that were unfortunate to lose two players due to messed up ps3's. so we have to replace these players.  Rican is the only player to say that he wanted to sub so he's permanent on Bum's team.  As for Fehtalatee's team Kali will be replaced with SeiferAlmasy_xx.  Free Spirit wins lets continue the tourney.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:49pm
lets do a rematch thx Phantaci

@ Tuna i was standing up for my team since no one didnt in that chat. i wasnt mad or anything(i dont get mad over a "Video Game" LOL 4real), if you saw something wrong wouldnt you speak up about it? im saying we was done dirty, if that Rpz kid would have said "ill be a sub" instead of rican i know damn well Bum wouldnt have took him in and would be asking for a team mate on the same lev of the team mate that he lost.

w/e redo plzSmile 

@CupCake ty and i agree
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:50pm

every tournament needs a rex ryan.
Lol sorry I'm upset that people underestimated my teammates :(

well if any of my players get ylod I call jkdman ok?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:51pm
Feh, you were def mad dude, do not deny it  lol
Watch in 720P....duh
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol i'm not even concerned about prizes. 30$ doesnt seem like much and I already have 2 pairs of headphones  XD  I just wanna play good games with random teams before I say good bye to UT3  ;-;  wish we could play more than 2 games and could play custom maps.
ask the next team you play to scrim after words,  or if you guys are ready after we play darths team, im sure my team would scrim with you guys after the match too.  i think that is the main point of all this is for a commun boost and that has been pretty effective imo.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:53pm
Play nice children

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:55pm

lol i told you bro, he will not play..  i talked to him for like 30mins last week about it when we needed to replace people for ylod.  
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:55pm
bum would have said oh well and still played lol. maybe we'll play you in the lb or final match who knows
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Play nice children
 you just shut up and know your place boi..  lol..  got a bottle of vodka with your name on it and ill have to set up a tripod to record the a$$ whoopn ima give ya OuchOuch you better not drink beer cause that will take forever for you to keep up with my drinking and fraggin skillz lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

lol i told you bro, he will not play..  i talked to him for like 30mins last week about it when we needed to replace people for ylod.  
you didnt say, "would you play with phantaci/bumrush"
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:04am

lol thanks for DE-GRADING me, guess i just got bumped down to a F-LISTER LOL.  getting kinda self-righteous arent we? jk

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:06am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

lol thanks for DE-GRADING me, guess i just got bumped down to a F-LISTER LOL.  getting kinda self-righteous arent we? jk

no but every 360 tournament i played with JKDMAN and minnow. we went so hard it wasn't funny aha.

so me and him have ctf tourny history lol.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:09am
Round 2 matchups Posted on Page 1... Good Luck All teams :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 55>