| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 1:08pm
HeartF u K - Love @ London Heart
P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 3:00pm
COOLWORX IS HOMO!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:03am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

COOLWORX IS HOMO!

...U better should ask Ur Mom, son :)))

Cheers...
Coolworx

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:06am
Originally posted by coolworx

COOLWORX IS HOMO!

Cheers...
Coolworx

I ask her and she say "yep Coolworx is home" lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 8:17pm

Originally posted by coolworx

COOLWORX IS HOMO!

Cheers...
Coolworx

I ask her and she say "yep Coolworx is home" lol

:))

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 9:37am
i'm getting bored with pubs people! need real competition.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:16am
then there's a lot that needs to be changed . we talked about that after we got ****d that one time . i already gave my point of view on that

Uploaded with
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:41am
There is room for both imo. Im loving late nights with zake and nos. Fun as hell... Specialy when dark kicks in... ha ha ha ha.
On the other hand I miss GB **** and real comp.
Problem is ( in my opinion) that we r4pe all the time, and when we some realy good players join we get scared. I dont understand the game at that point, dark hiding, chris saying we must hold back.. Me and Skiller went 0 for 3 in the first rounds.
I really played that as a noobi.
BUT:
If we can join GB, atliest some of us could play... I know I want to play comp.
Standing in a corner making killstreaks in Dom is not my cup of tea..
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:47am

like i told skiller : we'll need REAL practice games , defintily on communication and positioning , cause now it's everybody on it's own (lucky we're a good enough team to r4pe em)

Uploaded with
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 4:50pm
hey guys,
first we need tactics on the german I played 6on6 on MW2 we made place 3 on the playstationleague our clanleaders showed us which position each player got and what is to do if one dies.

comp games are really tactical and a lot of camping if you run around the corner you die immediately.
if we meet comp clans online they destroy us because they hold the positions and we run to them.

we should practice 6v6 f u k - ers and each team needs a captin which desides the cactics.

P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 8:24pm
Hardly worth doing comp now on this game... two months and its over, would take us that long to be on top of our tactics etc. May as well just enjoy it for now and when MW3 comes out just spend the first week learning the maps properly.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 2:52pm
iplay comp more than regular. josh, hh & shakes are comp ready.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 2:57pm
Anyone struggling with getting onto PSN?

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 3:42pm
yeah. time 4 the seXBOX
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 9:59pm
Got BF3 Beta Early Big smile

summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 4:18am
^so I guess HH is coming to next *** party 1,600000 bucks richer Clown
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:31am
I wanna play that game. I'm off work for the rest of the week coz I had an operation yesterday... not sure I can do anything that would raise my heart rate though and think we all know I can get a bit intense when I've got something that vibrates in my hands.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:37am
The "Vibrating" object part sounds pretty weird :P..
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

I wanna play that game. I'm off work for the rest of the week coz I had an operation yesterday... not sure I can do anything that would raise my heart rate though and think we all know I can get a bit intense when I've got something that vibrates in my hands.

Awww man the beta is Open to everyone today & it would suck if you can't play with the ***ers :(

Maybe I can tempt you with some gameplay from me...... Wink

TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:43pm
Nice Vid... Nice videogame. battlefield is more realistic about war than COD?, how big are the maps? can drive vehicles? what kind of weapons are (like the medal-of-honor?

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:02pm
Battlefield is more realistic, Call of duty was never meant to be thats why its Called a "Arcade Shooter" Smile

Yes there is Vehicles, Weapons are like Medal of Honor & can't comment on Map Size since there is only 1 Map in the Beta but there ment to Support 64 Players so Yeah they will be big
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 4:19am
I was gonna download it yesterday but i felt asleep so it will be today after work

Uploaded with
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:21am
The Beta is pure shait of first degree... Spawn in a tree and/or "lost connection to the server"...
Frostbite my a s s.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:50pm
I didn't like the beta either, guns are horrible to use... considering the size of the maps the guns need to have much better zoom. I do love Battlefield though but just feels like it's something you would have to go solo on than clan it up with your buddies. 

Expect MW3 to have a lot of similar problems to this when it's released. It never runs smoothly at the start.

summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:18am
I played BF3 trough the weekend and I really liked it. Yes, it has bugs. Yes, the guns at the very start levels are not zooming very far - but guns are evolving more one plays with em. The first sniper rifle is quite poor but the next one does some nice damage. 
Using trees and bushes etc. as cover is very nice feature, and for example fully destroyable environment (hey, we humans know that even in real life) is a huge advantage compared to MAG for example. It's fun to defend a point in a metro station, but after a dozen granades & rpg's, not many walls are sheltering the com station LOL I was kinda worried cuz I liked the beta.. MW3, Skyrim & Rage already ordered Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 196>