| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

qM vs FU k RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qM vs FU k RESULTS
    Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

syzgy wasn't or maybe still isn't a fan of us,

Originally posted by SYZYGY

qm just won a vctf match against the top eu clan and thats pretty fk'n impressive!

Originally posted by SYZYGY

with there past record why argue?

from just his last post, lol

myself i think there were but no longer are any clans in CTF/TDM who could've pulled off a win
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

? killing qm on 360 isn't easy but its easier then on PS3! no kb/m 4 one! the game speed is totally different too!

im sure PS3 has got a taste of JKDMAN's flag running by now xD

I meant that by having all the 'good ctf players' in one team.. theres no other team to play, effectively making yourself to the top team i guess

n yeah the 360 version is different/easier
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:34pm
JP.. noone was trying to diss iAM.. **** isnt phantaci in iAM? we just brought up the fact that we beat a very capable SMP team at the very time of UT3 when this website was made.. the game was popping and peoples mouths were as big then as ever. i said SMP/IAM because litterally a weeks after that match the whole thing with prodigy happened and then SMP and the site became iAM and IAMgaming.com

anyhow on a better note.. just ****d some of the best ctf players in quakelive.. with a massive 70 frags in 1 game.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:38pm
lmao i didn't see where worm posted that xD oh thats funny Droken

not a fan! just tellin it like it is! they are the most stacked clan in UT3 xD i am a Weezy fan though lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:40pm
we been the same team for so long tho.. we didnt go around poaching the best talent we developed our talents vs eachother
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Only for Deadaim....  :o
<--- Number 1 fan

wooot

and fatalist hush up :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:42pm
it wasn't a diss Deadaim, just another way of sayN the best clan
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:45pm
lol my issue is why bring it up? now? I don't care who thinks who is the best and my whole point was why set up what I thought was going to be a friendly scrim against you when you're pretty much going to use us as another "I told you so, qm RULES" Like I said, I personally don't want to be used as your trophy case. I'm sorry that people on here won't accept you being the best, but smart people like myself are getting tired of hearing it.

annnywho, I've said my peas and carrots. not like my opinion matters to anyone anyway, just thought I'd try it lol
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:46pm

i know syz.. im just saying some teams got to greatness by taking the best players on the market and poaching..

we been together for a long time.. years
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol my issue is why bring it up? now? I don't care who thinks who is the best and my whole point was why set up what I thought was going to be a friendly scrim against you when you're pretty much going to use us as another "I told you so, qm RULES" Like I said, I personally don't want to be used as your trophy case. I'm sorry that people on here won't accept you being the best, but smart people like myself are getting tired of hearing it.

when our warfare credentials are being called into credit isnt it obvious why i brought it up?

i dont think anyone in qM would of talked **** to iAM.. f u K didnt even really get **** talked to tbh and they talked that match up for months..

the only way anyone in qM would of said anything and it wouldnt of been to iam is if a bunch of people doubted our ability.. that stuff feeds certain members of qM if you doubt them they will use it as fuel.. really thats the only reason their is ever any **** talk is because people come out with their opinions of qM losing.. so a told you so is an order after but i dont recall any sh1t talking in this thread about iam or torwards iam or from iam
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:50pm
i don't know how in in the hell you kept qm together so long? alls it took was Tuna's dumb ass in oOPS and it was done quick lol
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:52pm
every team that loses to every team goes in the "trophy case" i hear teams mentioning on here who they beat on a daily basis.

if iAm beat qM im pretty sure we would be hearing about it:).. **** at that point you should have wopr create a new site logo that says IAM BEAT QM in it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Paw

Me and Phant are the two best duelers evers, so we got that on lock...qM/uP has played every clan and team in CTF pretty much....were still undefeatedTDM is the same thing....were still undefeatedvCTF.....undefeatedWF....undefeatedand whenever a qM player is put on another team....example would be me and bum on ICN, we dominate and carry teams....when we played iAM we dominated them i must say....and same when i was on Dgrounds....we ****d iAM so hard in WF and we were f***in around lol\so qM has game on lock....no arguement there
no iAM **** talk huh? last sentence. Like I said when was this??
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:54pm

i don't know how in in the hell you kept qm together so long? alls it took was Tuna's dumb ass in oOPS and it was done quick lol

probably a little bit of luck, and the chillest members i could ever play with.. no drama queens .. cool kids with great attitudes.. and hilarious to play with..

and just loyal..  for not 1 qM member to want to leave to form his own team after this long is awesome.. everyone is down for the cause and we will be in future games.

qM is a movement ;)
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by Paw

Me and Phant are the two best duelers evers, so we got that on lock...qM/uP has played every clan and team in CTF pretty much....were still undefeatedTDM is the same thing....were still undefeatedvCTF.....undefeatedWF....undefeatedand whenever a qM player is put on another team....example would be me and bum on ICN, we dominate and carry teams....when we played iAM we dominated them i must say....and same when i was on Dgrounds....we ****d iAM so hard in WF and we were f***in around lol\so qM has game on lock....no arguement there

no iAM **** talk huh? last sentence

so your going to count paweezy? thats not fair

and acctually hes talking about beating iam with ICN.. thats not qM related :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:56pm
LOL deadaim, I count Paw cause he's in qM, "knocks on your head" Keep your youngin on a leash
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT size=+0> 
probably a little bit of luck, and the chillest members i could ever play with.. no drama queens .. cool kids with great attitudes.. and hilarious to play with..

and just loyal..  for not 1 qM member to want to leave to form his own team after this long is awesome.. everyone is down for the cause and we will be in future games.

qM is a movement ;)

some people would say bowel movement jk
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:06pm

Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT size=+0> 

qM is a movement ;)

some people would say bowel movement jk

nah, thats impossible, if anyone accused qM of being full of sh1t they could blame it on you for blocking their back passages... xD

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:09pm
lol awe man? not much i can say to that xD except good one
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:34pm

LOL deadaim, I count Paw cause he's in qM, "knocks on your head" Keep your youngin on a leash

Im talkin bout when it was me, bum, danjel, thatsmatt and someone else...and we played against you guys and envy....and we dominated you...me and bum led everymap with points just slaughterin yall....

Keep your youngin on a leash> wtf is that ****....iAM has never impressed me idk why we have to beat them in all people lol games a joke
-Show me my Opponent-

chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:43pm
I remember playing ICN in warfare and we won the majority of the matches played. ICN had a great comeback on Torlan. That's about it. Maybe there was another time that I missed out on?
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:47pm
I remember Frozen Fire, Spagender, and Prodigy playing during those matches. 3 players you didn't mention Paw so it must've been another occasion. 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:52pm
nah jp I wasn't even thinking of playing iam like that.
I said for fun lol.
it's just somebody went and said qm has to beat iam and kma to win
-_-
only time it's a grudge match for me is when the other team says it can't be done or that we suck/scared.

but I can't speak for everyone else.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Jibba you are retarded.. way to represent AR..   We've faced the top WF teams years ago when people ranked them at the top.. we haven't played a wf match together since then.. we played without dead and helscream on the 360, but they got squashed and no one compared to ps3 WF clans..  why is it that you pick on every mode , one after the other.. you can't go anywhere.. as a team our record is insane bro. Weezy and phant have been neck and neck with any other dueler from any clan. They have beaten ppl in duels way more than they have beaten them.. there is a reason why they were 1 and 2 at the tourney..  okay so thats duel..  NEXT UP TDM. we've been shutting that down from day 1.. ice which turned into donkey punch on the 360 for a bit still got romped on.. you want pictures just ask kid..  fna? same thing they got romped on too in tdm, and weezy and phant eliminated them in the duel tourney.. okay ctf? ICE same thing .. oh ANOTHER TOP CTF CLAN.. okay jibb, tRi is tattooed on ur arm for a top ctf clan.. they also got 3-0ed by us u idiot.. pictures for that too..   okay now we go to VCTF... OKAY ar who won't play us is claimed to be the best VCTF and that is their mode.. unlike us, we go on all modes and dominate.. okay so whos another top vctf clan.. OH F.  U.K IS OKAY put them on the plate.. 3-0ed.. no!! 6-0ed u noob there u go jibba and pics for that too...     DEEP is GOOD OMG YALL ARE GONNA get ****d!! we faced them at 2 diff times (one of them during the tourney)... the scrim we had, we scored 5 flags to their 0 on both maps.. in the tourney we destroyed too. so SHUT UP JIBBA. omg dude you have no idea what you're talking about.. okay so lets talk about EU stuff.. hmm associate yea great dueler.. way better than me.. but look at his clan bro... tdm against us all games they scored less than 30 kills on us, and i have pics for that too.. top eu tdm clan done for..  what else is there to say man.. just give up.. no matter what is in front of us, we still end up on top.. if you disagree, shut up, face us, and get your wall of shame posted into my terabyte hard drive 
umm i hv posted in the qm theard before about a match but never heard back, this was when i was in legend. i hv always wanted to play u guys and a-r but that never happen. u do realize that other ppl were saying u didn't hv warfare on lock right? btw i think u guys take this game way to serious. as for representing A-R they could care less about this game and forum. some of them hv broken this game in half or burned it. i didnt even say anything bad but if u want to change this into a personal attack lets go.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:55pm
16 pages of insanity! good sh1t
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>