| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedoOPS PS3 Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: oOPS PS3 Members
    Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:21pm
lolol 
so far the best ps3 ctf player i have seen is bumrush. that kid is a beast. 

phantaci, in two weeks i am hoping i will be able to give you a close duel :). always fun dueling top duelers.. it helps me get better. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:27pm
Bring QnL over here dude to ps3 and ill try to join.. I wanted to when we were talking about it.. I got the Xbox360 . But its broke ALREADY.. Unbox break
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:33pm
it's broken already? are you serious? obviously there was something wrong with it before you even opened the box. you should send it to get repaired for free.

i need to be beasting before i decide to start a new clan on the ps3. maybe in a couple of weeks. i never see any oOPS members online anymore so i'm guessing the clan is already dead? 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
you should add my psn HardhatTuna and hop in a duel server with me and Q80FACE.
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:48pm
I added Tunafish thats not you?? but ok
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

man if i had the connection some of you noobs had to the ctf servers... its not fair having slower weapons and a slower translocator :( :( :(
and syzygy never ceases to make me LOL, nothing against you slayer, but RamSpam had me rolling. 
quit arguing over who's better if your only arguing for 2nd place ;)

Whats up man. I HATE PS3 ctf! Almost everyone plays like CUPCAKES! PS3 version of the game is sh_t! 360 version is better in every way! Shock combo's and rockets and flak hitting the flag nonstop its PATHETIC! I got one question. What did that fn flag ever do to you guys?..lol VEDAKIDD is a great player and he even shoots at the flag half the time. I guess thats how its played on PS3? PS3 vctf FN rocks! I love playing vctf on ps3. So many great players and great games. And phantaci i know im not the best! I run the flag though! I will never be a CUPCAKE azz FN CAMPER!!! FN FLAG HATERS...LOL
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

it's broken already? are you serious? obviously there was something wrong with it before you even opened the box. you should send it to get repaired for free.
i need to be beasting before i decide to start a new clan on the ps3. maybe in a couple of weeks. i never see any oOPS members online anymore so i'm guessing the clan is already dead? 

I never see any oOPS players on PS3 either! except in duel or dm? Ive been playing vctf every day though and there's only a few oOPS vctf players. The clan hasn't even started yet. Hatred is bout to get a PS3. VGP on D Seifer mid. Hatred backing me up. "NASTY"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm
syzygy you we will want that clan match
& people that camp in pubs arent as good in 4v4s
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:45pm

im in

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

syzygy you we will want that clan match& people that camp in pubs arent as good in 4v4s

Yo Phantaci which router is best for gaming. I was thinking of going with the D-Link Xtreme N Wireless N Gigabit Gaming Router with 4 port switch. 1000 mps data transfer. What do you think?

What clan match are you talking about? Is qm still a clan?

And flag spammers make the worse players in pubs and in small games. Thats why we don't invite them on 360. If theres enough of them they can make it hard to run the flag though. Little flag hating mfers...lol

And i forgot to tell Penguin and RamSpam. The day you guys hopped in my game on Coret and then switched over making it 4 on 1. For some reason i could hear all the SH_T you guys were talking bout me. Even though you were on the other team. i was LMFAO at how happy you guys were when it was 4 on 1. 4 ps3 players 1 SYZYGY? Whatever it takes i guess.   
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

<FONT style=": #000000">im in

Don't be drinking then. Don't want to hear no "I WAS DRUNK EXCUSE" lol jk
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I never see any oOPS players on PS3 either! except in duel or dm? Ive been playing vctf every day though and there's only a few oOPS vctf players. The clan hasn't even started yet. Hatred is bout to get a PS3. VGP on D Seifer mid. Hatred backing me up. "NASTY"

seifer on D and VGP playing mid is a better line up. seifer is a great mid player but i think he has a better D than VGP. 
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:00pm

seifer on D and VGP playing mid is a better line up. seifer is a great mid player but i think he has a better D than VGP. 
No me and Seif work well together when he's mid. vgp is the best base defender. Hatred is the best at backing up the runner. I tell seif kill the people by the bush on reflection. or kill the people on the bridge on OD. and if someone kills me he picks up the flag and finishes it off.

Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:10pm

im always drinkin dont leave in the middle of a match i dont wanna hear "my connection dropped"  thats called ragequit in my books if used more than once
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 8:46pm

No me and Seif work well together when he's mid. vgp is the best base defender. Hatred is the best at backing up the runner. I tell seif kill the people by the bush on reflection. or kill the people on the bridge on OD. and if someone kills me he picks up the flag and finishes it off.

well i do not think that hatred is the best at backing up the runner at all lol. i'm telling you from my point of view and i am a top 5 ctf player on the 360 easily and i have the hardest time getting by seifer on d. 
- Best Coast

Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 3:27am
gg's earlier in ctf sorry i couldnt stay i had a chat invite i had to go to

nice tries gettin by me syzygy with that flag u might have killed me a few times with flak and udamage but i came right back and took it from u u cant really escape my shock or sniper

i will admit u atleast know what ur doing but that wont work here on ps3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 3:37am

hey everyone... if we ever have a clan match hit me up.. i haven't quit oOPS... i've just been on break from ut3 due to the fact i'm addicted to MW2 D:< so hit me up if you ever want to play xD Syzygy i saw you play CTF the other day ^^

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:04am

im always drinkin dont leave in the middle of a match i dont wanna hear "my connection dropped"  thats called ragequit in my books if used more than once

wtf are u talking about? quit in what match?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:15am

nice tries gettin by me syzygy with that flag u might have killed me a few times with flak and udamage but i came right back and took it from u u cant really escape my shock or sniper

lol i capped soon as i joined in on strident to end the game remember? You and BuMrUsH were cracking me up on Omicron you guys wasn't wanting me to even get to the flag room...lol Ive never had 2 people focus on me that hard. You 2 have killer aim 4 sure. Penguin came in and man that dude is amazing aint he. We were down 2-0 and he gets a hattrick.

gg Crow you guys are dam good 4 sure.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:23am
Originally posted by iPwN

hey everyone... if we ever have a clan match hit me up.. i haven't quit oOPS... i've just been on break from ut3 due to the fact i'm addicted to MW2 D:< so hit me up if you ever want to play xD Syzygy i saw you play CTF the other day ^^

whats up iPwN im affraid you didn't see me play very well lol im having a hard time getting adjusted to ps3 the controller sucks! ima get the adaptor so i can use a 360 controller. and a new router. I do good in vctf? We will get together for some games 4 sure. I sent you a request to add me.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:32am
And Tuna i thought you just wanted to play duel and tdm? If you want to play ctf just say so my man. I would have you on my team anytime.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:25am

lol i capped soon as i joined in on strident to end the game remember? You and BuMrUsH were cracking me up on Omicron you guys wasn't wanting me to even get to the flag room...lol Ive never had 2 people focus on me that hard. You 2 have killer aim 4 sure. Penguin came in and man that dude is amazing aint he. We were down 2-0 and he gets a hattrick.

gg Crow you guys are dam good 4 sure.
i wasnt in the flag room in omicron i was by the sniper  the only time i went back to the flag room was when the flag wasnt returned 5 seconds after it was touched and all i really had to do is stay on the little bridge so i could cover 2 of the 3 exits lol penguin is a beast but i had to leave right as he came in so i couldnt stay for the rest of the match i had to talk to WOPR (site admin) havent talked to that fool in 2 weeks he sent me a chat invite so i had to go f*** with him but i will admit i did camp on coret cause i hate that map but when i did..no one left that flag room lmao i never focused on u i focused on no one touchin my flag groinshot did more damage to me than anyone else.. oh and that match on strident i came in late also i was down 2 caps when i came in so i tied it up so losing that was pretty much inevitable gg though u know what ur doing ill give u a few more weeks before u get used to ps3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by iPwN

whats up iPwN im affraid you didn't see me play very well lol im having a hard time getting adjusted to ps3 the controller sucks! ima get the adaptor so i can use a 360 controller. and a new router. I do good in vctf? We will get together for some games 4 sure. I sent you a request to add me.
yea i saw :/ it's understandable tho :P u musta seen how ****ty i am now in ut3.. i've gotten way to used to the mw2 controls >.< which account did you send a friend invite to? i have multiple ipwn accounts ^^
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 4:44pm
YeeeAAAAAAA NEW NETGEAR ROUTER!!!!! Works great!!!!! NO PACKET LOSS!!!!! YeeeeAAAAAAA OH YEA CAN YOU FEEL THAT JKDBOY HUH HUH HUH
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:18pm
Good, I'm glad you finally got that problem solved.  Now we're really going to 'beast' in L4D2...
Got Pwned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>