| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 10:16am

F u K Vs iAM

I've had contact from the iAM guyz and they want to set up a VCTF 6v6/8v8 clan match when PSN becomes available.

iAM have 1 request - this is that the team invole these players Danjel, HeadHunter, Sk-iller & Shaker. They've also requested Crister but I think thats highly unlikely. The last 2-4 places will be down to availablity.

Matches with iAM have always been played in the right spirit and this should be just a fun as the rest.

Post if ya want in F u Kers!
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

<FONT style=": #000000" color=#ffffff size=4 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">F u K Vs iAM

I've had contact from the iAM guyz and they want to set up a VCTF 6v6/8v8 clan match when PSN becomes available.

iAM have 1 request - this is that the team invole these players Danjel, HeadHunter, Sk-iller & Shaker. They've also requested Crister but I think thats highly unlikely. The last 2-4 places will be down to availablity.

Matches with iAM have always been played in the right spirit and this should be just a fun as the rest.

shotgun, chewie. lol
i'm in subject to availability

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 10:21am
This is something I was waiting for...
HH go play ut3 offline and brush up the sniping;-)
@Skiller: noob.

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 10:30am
i jus wanna kill something that moves atm, got withdrawal symptoms. sharpened my blades enough to cut hair off my chest dragging the knife in growing direction. lol

cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

Originally posted by cry2EUKing

your good at warfare 4 one reason kid thats because your dad is da best at it! Luke lmao XD!! danjel is a noob at warfare 2 be honest i aint gnna lie 4 him! maybe we can grab a 2v2 u n danj vs me n a bot??........if i use matt or terror there wont be any ggs there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 be fair buster has by far gained more of da FORCE than u ever did! night son
1. u did not teach me warfare because i learnt it b4 i joined ReC. if i was **** at it u wouldn't have asked me to join.2. ICN were strong competition in all modes especially warfare.3. i remember the days u n james wanted buster out the clan for the reason that & I QUOTE "Buster, his orb carrying is **** bruv, it's a bit retarded.... like himself!" them u laughed ur head. ur like a flag blownin in the wind Reub, no1 knows which way ur gonna go.
fella i could rip you 2 pieces but i aint! icn were good 4 3 reasons= matt, bum n daworm! my warfare game is on a differnt level has been 4 da last 18 mnths! buster is my bwoy n like he said 'thnks 4 pushin me 2 be da player i am' theres a method 2 certain things n it works but only when the playa is not b1tch made! ask deadaim if he was easy going on the qm members at the start.. you have a barbie/telly tubbie gamin philosophy which is fine by me! da problem is u dont understand 2 be a top player in any game/mode u cannot hve that thinking! people game 4 different reasons n more to the point people r different!
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:01pm
If I may give my opinion ? Better play a 6v6, the less players you have the better your tactics will be. Then play with Skiller, Dan, Shaker, Headhunter, Warheart, Zake. Just as my outside opinion, I think with this team you might stand a chance. :)
But maybe you don't give a sh1t about my opinion. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:06pm
o n warheart bro u didnt even no how 2 link a node when u cme 2 us dnt lie buddy!!!!!!!! i knw u knw so keep talkin BS! peace
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

If I may give my opinion ? Better play a 6v6, the less players you have the better your tactics will be. Then play with Skiller, Dan, Shaker, Headhunter, Warheart, Zake. Just as my outside opinion, I think with this team you might stand a chance. :)
they could allwayz be b1tch made n sign a qm member 4 da match! o yah sh1t skillas got balls n honour so that wont happen
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:14pm
50/50 wi that opinion Dagon, lol ;Dall i here is blah blah blah stide, ur more stale than a year old dead nun's v4g. lolur mum was unlike a virgin nun n her v4g became loose rapidly so loose that when she realised she was pregnant she had suspension framing fitted in there to make sure u didn't fall out. on ur due date she removed the frame while she was standing n out fell u. landing on ur big head thus explaining why you are SO FKN STUPID

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

50/50 wi that opinion Dagon, lol ;Dall i here is blah blah blah stide, ur more stale than a year old dead nun's v4g. lolur mum was unlike a virgin nun n her v4g became loose rapidly so loose that when she realised she was pregnant she had suspension framing fitted in there to make sure u didn't fall out. on ur due date she removed the frame while she was standing n out fell u. landing on ur big head thus explaining why you are SO FKN STUPID
lol angry from da truth! was funny comment u made lmao i liked dat 1
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:26pm
not angry, fed up.

ps don't steal that comment. ;)

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:35pm
@Sk-iller

Don't think I will be much help but I'll play, is there a reason why they wanted me to play? Confused
I can't even remember the last time I played UT3 LOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm
@Danny: You are our main flag runner... I cant even find the flag house.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:12pm
This is a big 1 hold with.

@ Dagon - I don't give a F u K about your opinion. Take your lonely no clan arse and hide in the corner, adults are speaking! No reply just F u K off!

@ Striderfx - never ever speak about F u K. Your clan history is weak. You talk about ReC but truth is they were not on F u Ks level in any respect.
U had 1 clan match about 2 years ago and u've got the nerve to speak about F u K and its veteran members, go bun a spliff and get humble!

NUFF SAID!

@ HeadHunter - doesn't matter what state yr in individually our teamwork in any game is GODLIKE! Anywayz our main games now are COD based. Do you know that we have been playing COD on regular basis longer than we played UT3?

@ Shaker - noob

@ Warheart - i miss u man. pass the tissue! 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:15pm

@ Dagon - I don't give a F u K about your opinion. Take your lonely no clan arse and hide in the corner, adults are speaking! No reply just F u K off!

LOLOLOL
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:35pm
Chill the  F u K  out !

Warhearts reply was enough for me. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:50pm

@ Striderfx - never ever speak about F u K. Your clan history is weak. You talk about ReC but truth is they were not on F u Ks level in any respect.
U had 1 clan match about 2 years ago and u've got the nerve to speak about F u K and its veteran members, go bun a spliff and get humble!

NUFF SAID!

@ HeadHunter - doesn't matter what state yr in individually our teamwork in any game is GODLIKE! Anywayz our main games now are COD based. Do you know that we have been playing COD on regular basis longer than we played UT3?

@ Shaker - noob

skilla lol!! this aint bout ReC kid= im a better gamer than u crysis2 proved dat n so did ut3, any gme i pick up im just naturally better than you n you knw this! ReC original 4 + venom n ryno would sh1t on da frat because your all sh1t on foot but that kinda chat is irrelevant! i played 18 clan battles with ReC 4v4 we won em all bar 1 ctf match!!! n i played another 13 clan battles 4 two other clans on a alt n we won 11 outta those so my sh1ts tight in dat respect!! when psn is bck up we can do a scrim 4 sure! roland de rat
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:51pm

F u K Vs iAM

I will play, but first U have to answer me question a few sites before:)

Lick me...
Coolworx

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

We are a completely different team on every game with HH... the kid is on another level to anyone from EU. Ever get to watch A-R v old school Fu K on Suspense? 

I don't know if A-R would admit it or even if it is their belief but had we ran the flag properly at a critical moment (1-1) we would and should have won that. I'm a realist, no one touches A-R in VCTF at their best but we did that day (I touched Rivers anus).
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:53pm

NUFF SAID!

@ Shaker - noob

skilla lol!! this aint bout ReC kid= im a better gamer than u crysis2 proved dat n so did ut3, any gme i pick up im just naturally better than you n you knw this! ReC original 4 + venom n ryno would sh1t on da frat because your all sh1t on foot but that kinda chat is irrelevant! i played 18 clan battles with ReC 4v4 we won em all bar 1 ctf match!!! n i played another 13 clan battles 4 two other clans on a alt n we won 11 outta those so my sh1ts tight in dat respect!! when psn is bck up we can do a scrim 4 sure! roland de rat

You have never ever played a clan match in your life. You're the least competitive f** rolling around this site. Just F u K off and DIE YOU SILLY c**t!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:54pm

NUFF SAID!

@ Shaker - noob

Its NOT necessary to confirm ur retardness to the comunity in every single post... Go play alone somewhere boy. he he he he hee, dont know if im gonna cry or laugh at you!!
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by coolworx

F u K Vs iAM

I will play, but first U have to answer me question a few sites before:)

Lick me...
Coolworx

SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER??????

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:57pm

F u K Vs iAM

Would love to play in this... I've played all the top clans at least once so really happy to have this put out there. Will also be putting in the hours as I've gotta have an op on my knee.

The 5 mentioned would be ideal for me... I know I can work with that team 100% and we get the best out of each other naturally but please to have zake involved. Need a beastly defender so that shaker can fly the skies, skiller in midfield, me attacking/flags or supporting, danny taking heads off and whoever else either all out flag running or all out defending.

I love UT3 when we get to play competitively, shame that too many people run their mouths without having the balls to back it up!

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:58pm
oh i like da red writing danjel its really pretty! the colour red really suits you because every tme you see my posts you start 2 bleed like da b1tch u are! go ask warheart 4 a towel! answer me this= when another man calls you fat does it turn u on so much that you get naked?? what kind of fetish do they call dat??
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

NUFF SAID!

@ Shaker - noob

Its NOT necessary to confirm ur retardness to the comunity in every single post... Go play alone somewhere boy. he he he he hee, dont know if im gonna cry or laugh at you!!

Lets play a game... How many spelling and grammar mistakes do you think strider will make in his response? I'm going for 7.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 196>