FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 318>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Idiot of the Day goes to CBS_Archangel, for being an overall pr1ck.
Let me guess ...  the CBS crew were getting their ases whooped in vCTF and in between games they b****ed and moaned about campers and noobs .... correct?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Let me guess ...  the CBS crew were getting their ases whooped in vCTF and in between games they b****ed and moaned about campers and noobs .... correct?
haha, no.  I 'took' his mega health apparently on a BAD EU server pinging at 190, then i get cornered by a DarkWalker and a Fury, then he just spews out a minute and a half of sh1t saying i suck and how dare i take HIS superhealth, and blah blah blah, that was all i needed to quit playing vctf today.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:44pm

haha, no.  I 'took' his mega health apparently on a BAD EU server pinging at 190, then i get cornered by a DarkWalker and a Fury, then he just spews out a minute and a half of sh1t saying i suck and how dare i take HIS superhealth, and blah blah blah, that was all i needed to quit playing vctf today.
Just another reason why those guys combined are an unstoppable fvckbox of dumb.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:46pm
F*k them dude. I actually played you and your a great player. F*K what they say.  
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

F*k them dude. I actually played you and your a great player. F*K what they say.

"C o c k    S m o k e r" Khantusion3
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:49pm
Im not worried about what he said.  I dont care if im good or not, having fun is what its about, but being verbally assulted by someone who thinks they are entitled to something in a video game is just stupid.  
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:47pm

€==3 = mikey 

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

isn't he in a clan?
Yes, he's in CBS (Creepy Ball-Suckers)
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:19pm
those cbs dudes are a waste a time worry about they're sorry even on their own server.
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:29pm

190 ping lol welcome to my world it fun i love ping like that!
flooded more people than a tsunami n i dont work with red cross
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Yes, he's in CBS (Creepy Ball-Suckers)

Damn it ... and I thought it was Cock Boy Sissies ... aww my bad!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:27pm
isnt' CBS archangel like  a little boy?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

isnt' CBS archangel like  a little boy?
By "like a little boy" do you mean age-wise, or is he like a little boy the way Crow is?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:29pm
lol no u ass lol

i mean i've heard him on mike.. he can't be older than 12 or 13 or something.. he makes paw seem like mr. magoo.  this is a kid y'all are talking about
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:32pm

lol no u ass lol

i mean i've heard him on mike.. he can't be older than 12 or 13 or something.. he makes paw seem like mr. magoo.  this is a kid y'all are talking about
Then it's a good thing he can't read this because it is in the part of the forums for people <18
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:58pm

lol no u ass lol

Lets recap. CBS all on Red and a bunch of random noobs,  zack and me on blue. We beat them.
In between matches someone on our side says "good luck Red" before the next match starts ... 
a guy on CBS replies, "Fvck you ya FVckin noob". We proceed to beat them on Suspense, rinse repeat.

he didnt sound 13, and I could care less, but still its IOTD.

if you can dish it then take it.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:06am

lol no u ass lol

Lets recap. CBS all on Red and a bunch of random noobs,  zack and me on blue. We beat them.
In between matches someone on our side says "good luck Red" before the next match starts ... 
a guy on CBS replies, "Fvck you ya FVckin noob". We proceed to beat them on Suspense, rinse repeat.

he didnt sound 13, and I could care less, but still its IOTD.

if you can dish it then take it.

Hey I was just adding commentary.. his existence does not affect mine
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:12am
youre dead to me
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:33am

youre dead to me

u ass lol
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:51am
the cbs guys are funny when they get pissed, they remind me of darkangel
shine on you crazy diamond
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 2:57am
IOTD goes to Cornholio foe thinking he deserved the sniper rifle award next to his name instead of me.
hehe Rican u know i owned u :P
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:07am
4Real Son, like every1 of my kills was sniper....no lie.
This game is we-tarded not 2 see that!  :]
You did good 4 a CTF noob........i am HALF impressed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:37am
foo, i can guarantee u i had much more sniper kills, even joinin late. i was kinda surprised i didnt get my head hunter tho, i know i was real close. but ya, after that match, im gonna hav 2 question who, of the 2 of us, is a CTF noob...hmmm...i join late, get the sniper award, and out score u. u sir just failed :P
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:47am
joining like 60secs. late don't make much of a diff. And u only had more points cuz u camp hardcore!
but it was facing worlds so i don't blame you! Noobs have 2 start somewhere so it doesn't matter! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:05am
hey it looked alot later than that lol u already had 30+ pts on me
and ur crazy, its not my fault that every time i tried leavn my base, ur team grabbed it. i did make it to ur base a few times. and ya, Facing Worlds favors campers, but that just means u still shouldve outscored me, even if i was camping :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 318>