Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Impact Hammer Alert!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impact Hammer Alert!
    Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

i turned off all background noise like music, taunts etc, then turn up my volume, so i can hear everythn. syz u need audio awareness too, its just as important.
I gotta agree with TX 100% on this one...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 1:12am
just 1 today: aceoblivion
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:15pm
woops sry, i 4got i got Fu.K Zake too
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:04pm
added: iAM_Victorious
Mr Pain
i_ozymandias_i (a.k.a darakoom)
ReC_Ryno
AK-47_ZERO1256K
AK-47_Gigavolt
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 1:41am
its been a few days but here are my newest additions...
***_Shaker
***-ING-ME
***_ED_UP
***-O_
LegendSweeney72

in an eu server to boot, i couldnt resist hehe
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:56am
In us server : TX2knooby :)

And please Tx when i start to want a hammer battle with you don't take your sniper. ^^
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 12:23pm
lol sniper? id take out something more reliable like link/rockets, if i don't wanna ih duel :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 12:31pm
noob i invited you to the vctf pug. i figured i would ih you 4 or 5 times but you didn't join? and i left my hammer running too. so you owe me some gas money TX lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:28am
oneman1army
JP
zodiac
archangel milly
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

oneman1army
JP
zodiac
archangel milly

I finally got to add u to my list probably wont happen again so I'm happyThumbs Up
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:07pm

i got king in sandstorm... thats cuz i wasnt trying either

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:20pm
colon perenthesis boys and girls ...

ok so the IH  - this is a pretty funny topic going on - and i thought i'd get involved--

The IH is quite possibly the most versatile weapon in the game - as most of us know -- i see a few of you trying to catch me with it now and again and to my recollection---
SYZYGY had one kill  on me - a while ago - i recall getting me in some cool way  (im sure there has been others - i am not disputing that. )

DAA-BOMB tried to get me the other day and failed - but these are only kills and leave you in a daring situation
so i thought i add some tips so you can have fun with the IH and survive with some skill -

These will be uploaded in a little video for you guys - (i will make it short as not to bore you- but i have classsic footage of taking the IH to the extreme)

-- if any of you have footage: i would like to add it to the video .... please let me know

p.s. i taught someone some tricks and we went on DM - this completely changed the game; but to have all of us with the same knowledge would be cool

i am interested in the IMPACT  this will have in games as i now feel that the community can accept tips from me, i have others that i use to "make me amazing"- rofl - i mean just things i know that 'people do not use' that give me an advantage!!

i would also like to build my defense up against my own tactics - and hopefully evolve the game a little bit more

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:27pm
I got no one because i'm a noob.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:57pm
I got smashed by TX today.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 7:04pm
i got 5 more people today on Necro. only 1 of those ih kills was great though. PaPa2dog finally got me in that same game. when we were face to face with hammers he ran away though lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 11:10pm
hehe just reopened that year old concussion for u there aqua :P ull b hearing metal clanking tonight...
so...today: Aquaknot
TRM_DK

on a very surprising note, some dirty little pig f***er had the gaul to RE-MESSAGE me, my own IH message after he got me! i mean, seriously what is the world comming to?!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and maggots consume your stinking rotting corpse!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:06am
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and maggots consume your stinking rotting corpse!" sounds quite nice... may i try that?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:12am
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....weirdoooooooooo.............
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 4:59pm
As Promised
Short But Sweet... IH Fun

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:00pm
Sometimes people say links dont work
so just in case ....
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Very funny.  Both of you turds will suffer my wrath-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 7:07pm

Originally posted by Ether404

Very funny.  Both of you turds will suffer my wrath-

is that a challenge?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 7:42pm
Nope.  Just a promise.  I'm sick of you demented, evil, twisted individuals running around making that damn clanging noise while I'm trying to focus on trashing some ass.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 2:57am
add:
Summerblink
Danjel
lol more to come! xD OH Aqua....ut3? ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>