| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Updated Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated Roster
    Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Sup F|_|CkaZ, How about one of your VCTF leaders hit me up for a pSn chat too discuss something???

EL OH EL
-Show me my Opponent-

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Paw

Sup F|_|CkaZ, How about one of your VCTF leaders hit me up for a pSn chat too discuss something???

EL OH EL
u dun know its got coward written all over it
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by Paw

EL OH EL
u dun know its got coward written all over it

exactly....its a shame :/
-Show me my Opponent-

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 5:05pm
hey deep how was it playing Qm compared to AR????? sometimes answers tell u things u dont wanna hear!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:14pm
i think its obvious lol, at least we got the balls to do it.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 10:50am
C'mon guys, if u wanna post negatives bout A-R or any other clan then they also have a space on here, do it on their threads not ours. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 11:00am
I just found what do or die said to be rather pathetic.....
-Show me my Opponent-

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 11:08am

hey deep how was it playing Qm compared to AR????? sometimes answers tell u things u dont wanna hear!

you know, you can play both and find out yourself.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

where were u when legend was gonna play A-R????? i was the only one online haha
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Ether404

mid air combos outta da viper
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 12:51pm

Originally posted by Ether404

mid air combos outta da viper

Never even thought about doing that.. gonna try that one next time I play
reminds me of this one, if it just worked a little better..

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by jibba91

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

where were u when legend was gonna play A-R????? i was the only one online haha

1. Never knew Legend was gonna play A-R.

2. Didn't really care enough about that clan to play anyone lol i wasn't in jail was i?

3. I don't really care about you, so dont go calling me out. I've proved i got more balls then you little boy.

That is all.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 2:29pm
idk maybe u were i dont really remember. i know u dont care about me and u know i dont care about u, it would not affect me if u die. saying u got more balls then me how? i post in both qm and a-r thread about a match. i could call anyone in legend out at that time right? but im gonna leave it at that. soo hv a good holiday
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 4:09pm
Umm no, you'd be better off shuttin your fvckin mouth before you piss me off. You cant call anyone out if no one knew about it, and who the fvck cares, you act like your some allstar player whos king **** when really u aint worth a **** unless your camping. But besides that fact, your talkin about a matter in the way past, something people dont really give a **** whether u asked them to play or not... all you wanna do is put ur two cents in on a post to try and call me out... and you had to go all the way back to the legend days to do it... find something else to talk about.... personallly i think your a fvcking retard and your worse then fehtalatee when it comes to gloating. your not that good. your post thinkin you are and people actually wanna hear your opinion but truth is they dont and ignore it half the time. plus you talk about random off the wall stuff, which is the reason why no one cares.... stop tryin to make you voice heard when it doesn't need to be... maybe you should spend more time gettin played by mega_hott some more and get outta this thread

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:34pm
just doing the same thing u did to me. stand back everyone his gonna get mad!!!!! LOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Should i post my stats from all my accounts and see if i suck? ur getting mad over nothing u realize that right. btw i could careless about most ppl who play this game. thier is maybe a hand full of ppl that i care about here. everyone here could say they hate me, say i suck, ur retard but it wont do anything to me.    
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:40pm
im not mad at all, you think that sounds angry wait till i get pissed. and how are you doin the same thing i did to you.... what did i do to you? you called me out first dumbass. im simply stating; keep your opinions to yourself.... you had no reason to post on this, especially on callin me out about not having balls... really kid? you are the idiot here, and if your not smart enough to realize that well then that just proves my point even more. So stop puttin your two cents in where it doesn't belong, and like i said before, go to someone else thread.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:48pm
i thought it was a public thread? dont go all mikey brennan on me and lock the public clan thread up LOL!!LOLLOL 
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:56pm
it is... but dont sit here and post stupid bull****.... in other words, just becuz i said something on it, dont pull out something in the past and post about it when it has nothing to do with whats going on. My dog could figure this out, apparently you have trouble.... i think you and mikey need to go to reading comprehention together, heard they start that at a 3rd grade level so you might be able to keep up

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 6:09pm

LOL this gets better after every post. so should i post my stats since i suck?  u never answer that question? everyone can laugh even myself. then u can post yours and let them pick who sucks since u care about everyone. btw can u really stop me by posting??

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 6:14pm
stats? you call campin a tank and gettin a good kill death ratio becuz of it stats? i call it lies.... i looks at players that are good all around, and use the whole map, and can do anything good players... you have tank and DW..... to me you have room to improve

oh and want me to stop you from posting? your right i can't. But since you can post whatever you like on a public thread why dont I..... how about things mega_hott told me about jibba.... certain aspects of his sex life/ stupid **** he does...... would you like me to fill in the blanks?  i wont, becuz it doesn't need to be posted... just like half the crap you write about doesn't need to be posted.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 6:31pm

well how how about i post my kills with weapons, how many flags cap, core damage? isnt using the tank and walker using the whole map cause in warfare vctf they r part of the map right? or did i just add them in and i hv the only key to use them. not my fault that i use the walker or tank cause when i hv ppl on my team who i know who can run a flag. i make sure when they come back they hv the flag there waiting for them. btw u do realize all of my post hv to do with ut3 not personal life right? this forum was made for gaming not personal life. if u want to bring personal life in to this then i probably see u then but we'll be in a court room tho.   

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 6:33pm
stats r pr0 mkay
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:17pm

just doing the same thing u did to me. stand back everyone his gonna get mad!!!!! LOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Should i post my stats from all my accounts and see if i suck? ur getting mad over nothing u realize that right. btw i could careless about most ppl who play this game. thier is maybe a hand full of ppl that i care about here. everyone here could say they hate me, say i suck, ur retard but it wont do anything to me.    

^_^
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

stats r pr0 mkay

Good stats that count are for pros ^_^. 45000 kills to only what 20000 deaths? Could be even better if i didn't care about the rank ^_^
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:19pm

ur retard but it wont do anything to me.

retarded*

didnt notice till mikey quoted it :o
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>