FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 318>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:48pm
haha cokken.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:48pm
Clan deep throat? ... zinger.

yes I came to Necros defense because he's in my clan but I've actually gotten to know him over the past year and I know him to be a solid guy.

He does have a tendency to get in to it on the forum, but he's always respectful and never attacks anyone or uses deragatory language.

He djs as a hobby and also for the love of the genre of the music that he plays and usually does at local clubs/lounges. He has a hobby outside of playing video games and owns his own business. Hardly a loser.

DeadAim I don't know you and I won't judge you or attack you  ... not my style.
But I will defend my friend.

Peace to you sir.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by Deadaim

fluffy what an awsome post!

i mean calling me out for assuming this f**gots life.. right after he assumed my life... boy oh boy what was i thinking.

is it because your both in clan deep throat? or because your both proud wisconsins?

and let me guess.. his job is he djs birthdays? so he got a loan for a 5k van to drive to birthday parties.. im sorry.. didnt know i was talking to the next bill gates.. next time i wont return the favor and assume someones life aswell.. well because fluffy will show up and just make me look plain stupid!

yes, you just got b**** slapped too.
You can't call your own b1tch-slap. That's like telling anyone who will listen that you are the leader. IMO, someone has to come in and say "whoa, you just b1tch-slapped that n1gga!"

lol cokk i was just following necros lead
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:51pm

not to argue every single point you say necro.. but the west coast isnt always more expensive.. i know people in oregon that pay around 600 a month for a full house.. thats like 1/3rd of what it costs where i live.

and im sorry i said anything negative to you.. i didnt know you were a self made millionaire.. and if you told your friends online it must be true.. really am sorry.. didnt know you had already told lunchy and fluffy all about this.. i should of checked with them because as soon as you say something on the internet theres no way of it not being true

no no please do argue ever point i say.

by west coast i mean orange county. i wasn't going to throw a dart a the west coast area on a map and move there.

and fluffy lives 2 miles from me. also is a dj. in fact he had his own record label.

and now he does something much more lucrative than that. djing can be a hobby, even if your good and make a little money. sort of like ut3, except the money part.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:53pm

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

fluffy what an awsome post!

i mean calling me out for assuming this f**gots life.. right after he assumed my life... boy oh boy what was i thinking.

is it because your both in clan deep throat? or because your both proud wisconsins?

and let me guess.. his job is he djs birthdays? so he got a loan for a 5k van to drive to birthday parties.. im sorry.. didnt know i was talking to the next bill gates.. next time i wont return the favor and assume someones life aswell.. well because fluffy will show up and just make me look plain stupid!

yes, you just got b**** slapped too.
You can't call your own b1tch-slap. That's like telling anyone who will listen that you are the leader. IMO, someone has to come in and say "whoa, you just b1tch-slapped that n1gga!"

lol cokk i was just following necros lead

lol deadaim i was just following your lead!

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:57pm
i own a cleaning business catering primarily to high end clients, homes over 4k sq ft. we operate strictly via word of mouth referrals with in the upper income bracket of milwaukee's wealthy north shore and suburban areas, since you mentioned it.

next bill gates? why because you felt that your mortgage had a place in this conversation as well as you incorrect assumptions about my finances....i responded. that means im claiming to be the next bill gates? you just reach and reach but come up empty handed.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:59pm

you make assumptions, i make assumptions.. how are yours any better then mine, bill?

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:04pm
the bottom line is that because we don't know each other, it would be impossible to try to stereotype or generalize each others lives with any accuracy. yet you continue to try and do this and your just incorrect on every account. thats not even my subjective opinion that its unnecessary, inappropriate, tactless....you could have your own opinion about that. you can't have an opinion on reality, fact (unless your crazy). the reality is that none of the things you said i am are right! 0! and unfortunately for you someone that lives down the block just happened to be reading! what are the odds right? ah. funny ish.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:06pm

you make assumptions, i make assumptions.. how are yours any better then mine, bill?

what assumptions did i make again? the joke about mommy needing to adjust the parental controls on your computer was just that....a joke. but i will give it to you since you won't have any others to mention.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:09pm
you have 3 choices. you can go away. you can concede that your assumptions which you built your argument on are wrong/empty. or you can continue providing laughs b*tchslaps. its win/win/win.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:11pm
I am gonna take a wild guess and say that you aren't going to respond with any of the so called "assumptions" i made about you, and you will have an excuse somewhere within the realm of "im over this" or "this has taken enough of my time". the latter i would agree with and i have to go for now but i will check back later just incase you come up with something funny/ to b*tchslap me with.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:12pm
acctually everything i said about your character has been proven correct by yourself, and not unproven by your buddy down the block..

really i could careless if fluffy lives down the road.. do you really feel vindicated or something?

and you have been assuming from the very start.. and have done nothing but assume.

infact you have posted the same post multiple times trying to hammer down your point, which is an assumption.. that i only care about racism torwards blacks.

comparing two specific words to eachother, and you somehow have assumed that i only care about black people.. i hate the word nigger, and dont think cracker compares.. rather simple point.. yet you ASSUMED that i only care about racism torwards blacks.

maybe because im white is why cracker means so much less to me, because i would have to care about the word for it to have any effect on me, or maybe its the murder and slavery , or maybe its both.

anyhow no point in argueing about the acctual base of the arguement, you scattered away from that long ago and went with the bull**** assumptions.

really its not my fault you are to stupid to understand comparing the strength of a word isnt a statement on my stance on racism.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:12pm
Keep up the good work!!! My thread will make 200 pages before the New Year. LOL.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:14pm
necro.. please goofball.. this is ez.

the only thing i would concede is that you enjoy b****ing and arguing on the internet more then me.. i guess you have more free time.. since i am on the clock till 5 i will continue to bash the **** out of you as needed.

notice how you rarely see me post at night or on the weekend? check my posts f**.. its because im not on here like you
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:18pm

acctually everything i said about your character has been proven correct by yourself, and not unproven by your buddy down the block..

really i could careless if fluffy lives down the road.. do you really feel vindicated or something?

and you have been assuming from the very start.. and have done nothing but assume.

infact you have posted the same post multiple times trying to hammer down your point, which is an assumption.. that i only care about racism torwards blacks.

comparing two specific words to eachother, and you somehow have assumed that i only care about black people.. i hate the word nigger, and dont think cracker compares.. rather simple point.. yet you ASSUMED that i only care about racism torwards blacks.

maybe because im white is why cracker means so much less to me, because i would have to care about the word for it to have any effect on me, or maybe its the murder and slavery , or maybe its both.

anyhow no point in argueing about the acctual base of the arguement, you scattered away from that long ago and went with the bull**** assumptions.

really its not my fault you are to stupid to understand comparing the strength of a word isnt a statement on my stance on racism.

Did I assume? Or did I use your own quotes to support my point? Maybe you feel i misunderstood your quotes, maybe you feel they were some how taken out of context.

Now what quotes did you have to go on that I live in a trailer or I can't afford a mortgage?

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Did I assume? Or did I use your own quotes to support my point? Maybe you feel i misunderstood your quotes, maybe you feel they were some how taken out of context.

Now what quotes did you have to go on that I live in a trailer or I can't afford a mortgage?

trailer + mortgage assumptions were a response to you assuming i live with my parents, you show me the quotes that led you to that assumption ?
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:22pm

necro.. please goofball.. this is ez.

the only thing i would concede is that you enjoy b****ing and arguing on the internet more then me.. i guess you have more free time.. since i am on the clock till 5 i will continue to bash the **** out of you as needed.

notice how you rarely see me post at night or on the weekend? check my posts f**.. its because im not on here like you

yeah i make my own schedule and cut my own paychecks so i wouldn't know what its like pissing away someone else's money on the clock. my schedule is fairly loose so i can surf the web and talk ish whenever i please, you konw, cuz i am a grown man. can do whatever i want....isn't that how u put it?

i don't go out every night of the week. many times i stay home, work on music, play ut3, get on the internet and maybe even....gasp....log on to iamgaming.com and post! that must mean i don't have a life right deadaim?

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:25pm

trailer + mortgage assumptions were a response to you assuming i live with my parents, you show me the quotes that led you to that assumption ?

you must have missed this a few posts back. like 5. damn this crystal ball actually works!

what assumptions did i make again? the joke about mommy needing to adjust the parental controls on your computer was just that....a joke. but i will give it to you since you won't have any others to mention.

too easy.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:29pm

arent you assuming again?

i said you didnt have a life?

and jackass.. i dont work @ mcdonalds.. as long as my job is done at the end of the day i can do as much work as i want.. i dont own the company, but i am my own boss..

and thx for sharing about your ****ty life, but i wasnt implying you had nothing to do with it.. you assumed that. my simple point was i dont play ut3, dont surf this site after work except VERY (like once a month+) rarely and that this all simply means much more to you, you invest more of your time into this site and community.. not that hard to understand

see you can be more attached to this community and site and still have a life..

keep assuming
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:29pm
lets see what have you assumed about me....

1 i live in a trailer with my mom

2 i dont pay rent at said trailer

3 i cant afford a mortgage

4 i am bisexual

5 i am happy hardcore (?)

6 i am a f*ggot

7 i am called cracker

Thats all i can remember off the top of my head. i think that list is a bit longer than the one u made isnt it? Sure is more colorful!

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:32pm

arent you assuming again?

i said you didnt have a life?

and jackass.. i dont work @ mcdonalds.. as long as my job is done at the end of the day i can do as much work as i want.. i dont own the company, but i am my own boss..

and thx for sharing about your ****ty life, but i wasnt implying you had nothing to do with it.. you assumed that. my simple point was i dont play ut3, dont surf this site after work except VERY (like once a month+) rarely and that this all simply means much more to you, you invest more of your time into this site and community.. not that hard to understand

see you can be more attached to this community and site and still have a life..

keep assuming

mcdonalds?  where did that come from?

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:34pm
there really is no future for this discussion but continue if u want, i will check back later.

and ps my list of assumptions you made is way better/longer/funnier/full of irrelevant personal attacks!

good day.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:35pm

you must have missed this a few posts back. like 5. damn this crystal ball actually works!

too easy.

wow gotta really break things down for you..

i said i assumed.. after you assumed.. which you did, and then i did.. still with me?

well how does you saying it was a joke AFTER we both made our assumptions, change anything about the reason i was assuming? which at the time wasnt declared a joke or whatever.

anyhow i guess the ol "dont argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" is coming into play
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:40pm

there really is no future for this discussion but continue if u want, i will check back later.

and ps my list of assumptions you made is way better/longer/funnier/full of irrelevant personal attacks!

good day.

we both are playing the same cards. wether it be personal attacks, assumptions, or just down right being asswipes to eachother. you just seem to think you are so much above it.. i clearly know what im doing am not trying to come off a saint.. i can be a d***, with or without reason.. i never said i was mr perfect.. i wasnt even trying to debate racism.. i threw in my 2 cents about cracker vs nigger and you made an assumption and here we are.

anyhow im done, i said before i was done.. and i wasnt.. not sure if i am now or not but i feel done.. i guess ill have to read what you have to say and decide if its worth for me to put any more time into this arguement
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 2:01pm
Dunno why you two have turned a debate into an arguement,  its actually really simple, racist people are ignorant b****es, and as the saying goes let a b**** be a b**** because we all know if you talk **** on the internet with racial slurs 9/10 times your a pussy in real life Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 318>