FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 318>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:56am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I get idiot of the day, less than 60 minutes ago, i went to the bathroom as soon as i got back home, was evacuating urine, and i happen to look down (admire my manhood) and my hat feel into the toilet, i pissed on it as it was falling and when landed in said toilet.  It is however, no worse for ware.

ah man. that reminds me of the time i had to pee and someone was showering with the door locked. i peed in a budwieser bottle around 8pm. i got back from the bar that night around 3am and grabbed the budwieser that i left full, maybe 1 sip taken from. oh wait, no that was my piss, and i took a fat pull. room temperature piss is both viscous and salty.
haha, i feel for ya there, those long nights of constant warfare matches means i pissed in alot of gatorade bottles.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:59am

I get idiot of the day, less than 60 minutes ago, i went to the bathroom as soon as i got back home, was evacuating urine, and i happen to look down (admire my manhood) and my hat feel into the toilet, i pissed on it as it was falling and when landed in said toilet.  It is however, no worse for ware.

ah man. that reminds me of the time i had to pee and someone was showering with the door locked. i peed in a budwieser bottle around 8pm. i got back from the bar that night around 3am and grabbed the budwieser that i left full, maybe 1 sip taken from. oh wait, no that was my piss, and i took a fat pull. room temperature piss is both viscous and salty.
haha, i feel for ya there, those long nights of constant warfare matches means i pissed in alot of gatorade bottles.

once you do it a few times, you get used to it. i felt so liberated, being able to piss wherever i wanted, whenver i wanted, right in a bottle. soon it began to be my preferred method of peeing. i went through a phase (when i was single, obv) where i had no fewer than a half dozen bottles in my place filled to various levels with urine. different colors too. it all came to a screetching halt when my old roomate, a large, large and angry (redheaded) man knocked a bottle over in the dark. that is the first, last and only beat down i have ever gotten in my sleep. the bottle was in a common living area, so it was somewhat justified.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:07am

once you do it a few times, you get used to it. i felt so liberated, being able to piss wherever i wanted, whenver i wanted, right in a bottle. soon it began to be my preferred method of peeing. i went through a phase (when i was single, obv) where i had no fewer than a half dozen bottles in my place filled to various levels with urine. different colors too. it all came to a screetching halt when my old roomate, a large, large and angry (redheaded) man knocked a bottle over in the dark. that is the first, last and only beat down i have ever gotten in my sleep. the bottle was in a common living area, so it was somewhat justified.
haha, yea, my urine was layered like rock, it was almost fun looking threw the bottle to see 5,6,7 layers of , what could only be explained as iron deposits, and rust.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:15am

haha, yea, my urine was layered like rock, it was almost fun looking threw the bottle to see 5,6,7 layers of , what could only be explained as iron deposits, and rust.
[/QUOTE]

Its like a geology experiment straight from your penis, and into a bottle. Different sediments and compounds, colors and textures.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
hearts,, stars, horse shoes, clovers and blue moons.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
please stop
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:17am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

please stop
thats not the first time you begged me to stop ;)
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:18am

please stop

You can't stop someone from telling the world they piss all the marshmallows in lucky charms. You can only marvel at their pain tolerance and applaud.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:20am

please stop
thats not the first time you begged me to stop ;)
   lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:22am
i mean we could always quiet down and clear the way for the last major conflict in this thread to resume.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:26am
you just crossed my line when you started to reference your pee to a famous childrens cereal
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:29am
that wasn't me. look at the shapes he listed. those are the marshmallows in lucky charms. imagining those popping out in a stream of urine sure is a startling thought though, i will give you that.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:30am

Its like a geology experiment straight from your penis, and into a bottle. Different sediments and compounds, colors and textures.
[/QUOTE] you started it, i finished it. ;)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:32am
LOLOL gross
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:32am
finished it and finished it well. upstaged even. but the cereal came into play after that quoted post not by me.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:38am
wow, im easily entertained. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:40am
aw, give your self more credit. it takes 2 people discussing solid matter such as rust as well as cereal exiting through the penis to entertain you. that bar is pretty high my friend. 

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:08am
All hail Lunchy the hat pisser and Necro the bottle pisser beat down boy!

LMAO - great "first read" this morning.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:41am
who needs coffee when we got lunchy for breakfast?

lol that woke me up very fast, good day for work!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:46am
HAHAHAHAHA. Good one. That was funny.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

ahhahahahahahaha your on fire cokkenballs, its like you suddenly caught Gonorrhea or clamidia
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Danjel8

ahhahahahahahaha your on fire cokkenballs, its like you suddenly caught Gonorrhea or clamidia
Sometimes it hurts when I pee. No, I was laughing at the post above mine. I found it very funny.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:59am

Originally posted by Danjel8

Sometimes it hurts when I pee. No, I was laughing at the post above mine. I found it very funny.

I knew what you were laughing at Wink

Thats why I found it funny.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:06am

lol dont worry im making a big "cokken care package" of goodies, cant wait to post this **** ive got all set up for my #1 fan. i just cant wait to see what she will come up with next this all his **** is wiped from my a**...

btw, cokken please pm me your email address so i can send you a video and some pics i have to show you. just didnt want your email all public just incase someone is sickly infactuated with you...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

just didnt want your email all public just incase someone is sickly infactuated with you...
You mean like someone that would devote the area below their posts to a qoute of mine?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 318>