Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FOR SIZZLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GameChanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SIZZLE
    Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:51am
oining/being/retired from the Marines:

1.) License to kill if acted upon or ordered to
2.) Protecting a country that Europeans stole from the Native Americans hundreds of years ago (allowing the rest of us to continue our lives to do something as little as play video games)
3.) Attain knowledge about the world, as well as covert tactics and fighting techniques
4.) Most elite branch of military in America; arguably ASIDE from the Navy Seals which is a much smaller branch and does not allow for women (sexist but they have had a valid point for decades it seems)....
5.) Two-time defending WORLD WAR CHAMPS. Get sent into battle first as well (90% of the time).

PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:55am
I agree lunchy it doesn't at all....

But being a Infantry marine, a grunt, an 0311 such as myself does...see there's two parts of the corps, the grunts and the POGs, grunts run the corps and the pogs are our b****es...I'm sure you have heard of this before

nd rj I'm sure you have done every military PT, come hang out with my platoon or any other grunt platoon and see if u can last, I can assure you that a 7 mile 80 lb ruck run will make you reach down and grab your nuts
www.nambla.org
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:57am
And that is by far not the hardest PT we have done because that is a usual that occurs every morning at 05, oh and in full gear and a 240g;) I'm sure your weak joints would give way quick
www.nambla.org
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I laugh that people think joining/being/retired from the Marines gives them a certificate of being a badass...just isn't the case though!

^^^^signed up for marines, got denied. = Now jealous and bitter :)
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 10:26am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

why has this thread turned into a real personal thing about RJ's life when number one this thread is about Sizzle been trash and secondly this is a gaming forum.

I could talk about my life all day long if I wanted but guess what I wouldn't do that coz ITS A GAMING FORUM AND NO1 CARES.

i was owning yall again yesterday... hell 100 points on Necro in a eu server on your ass's is garbage? lmao cap'd both flags, and should have cap'd the 3rd, because i ran 10 or more all the way back on you eu mo fo's :)

on a side note... i kept killing CS and taunting him in the games before Necro... before the Necro game he was screaming mad... calling me garbage and even a fat ass lmfao

hell i bet you even get ownd by Koopa on Zelda in a eu server CS .__________.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 10:50am
i have 2 military brothers... 1 served in the army in Vietnam, and 1 was a marine for about 10 years durring peace time... both are Christian Conservatives with strong family values

bashing soldiers is one of the most fk'd up things you can do as an American imo... run a mile or two in their shoes, and then talk   

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 12:10pm
I was just saying death's wife sounds like a bad ass because of everything he said she did despite having three kids and being an immigrant by herself.

Of course arguing with RJ was retarded. This is the ut3 forum duhh it happens to everyone
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 1:10pm
I'm seeing an overwhelming amount of f**gotry in this thread... and I only read about 10 posts.

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I laugh that people think joining/being/retired from the Marines gives them a certificate of being a badass...just isn't the case though!

LOL - that's so true.  Of course, most Marines I have met have been pretty though.  Having served in the Army and USMC, I wouldn't want anyone else protecting my family than a Marine.  Even a drunk Jar Head missing one arm, 4 toes on his good foot, with sand in his eye and sporting his "lucky" tattoo would do just fine for me.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

I'm seeing an overwhelming amount of f**gotry in this thread... and I only read about 10 posts.

That's true too...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 11:03pm
so the fegots are taking over?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 11:51pm
No RJ is. He is a self proclaimed prodigy after all who deserves more respect than a marine... according to him.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 2:24am
Psssttt. On the 8th Day, God created marines.
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 5:21am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

looool Glock set idle for 4 or 5 straight games last night... Seko does that sh1t a lot too... wtf is the point of joining a game and just staying idle? lol people that idle like that need to go get checked for brain problems, or atleast get out and get some ***** <<<<< P U S S Y <<<<< VGINA <<<<< KUSHY STUFF <<<<< PINK GOLD .__________.
Best Post on this thread yet... Tell 'em again Sizzle
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 11:22am
question of the day is... is Vertasanci a top dueler?

he claims that he's a top dueler, and that he talks to Paw Weezy on the phone all the time?

maybe he thinks just talking to Paw Weezy on the phone makes him a top deuler?

is he really at the top with Weezy and Phantasi at duel? or is he just suffering from (awesome by association) syndrom?

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 2:18pm
He's garbage

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 2:33am
I like cake and sauna, but not at the same time.
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 6:38am
since i have been thrashed by all the top duelers,i think im qualified to say ..yes veritas is a top dueler..badass sniper also
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 9:12am
he is good 4 sure Nerds... i'm just not sure he's a top dueler? to be a top dueler you have to be on Phantasi and Weezy's level, and i just don't think anyone is
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:44am

is Vertasanci a top dueler?

is he at the top with Weezy and Phantasi

no
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

is Vertasanci a top dueler?

is he at the top with Weezy and Phantasi

no
PSN:Imaginative
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 11:24am
I agree with Bum and Dro he just has a big mouth.
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 1:51pm
wtf it took him 4 years and 3 hiatus' for him to be able to kill me yo
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 2:39pm
lol he said "ask anyone and they will tell you i'm a top deuler"

nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 6:08pm
agreed...phant and paw a level of they're  own,but top dueler list gotta include  more than 2 guys
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>