FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 318>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

its wrong that someone is playing a game....online...with a tag they made over a year ago...and hav all their friends and game accomplishments on....and this guy has not taken part in any of the drama....hasnt started ****...just wants to play? it wasn't a problem until YOU made it one.
the rest of us who are involved in all this haven't touched our tags.
ur "team" made the first post today...remember that.

hmmm YES it is wrong when they left that clan on their own! 

my team made the first post ONLY after 3 attempts to handle it privately remember that mr. i don't have a clue !! also the posts were made in the hopes you would actually do something about it as a team for the sake of peace (even though we knew this is what would happen).

once again if someone is using our tag without permission i will tell them privately then in public to their face! 

[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:28pm
Oooooooo, we're so scared! We're shaking! Tell us to our face in public!

You plan on showing up in CA anytime soon?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

na man come  up to me , 10 years of kickboxing since i was a lil bastard, let me break him in half

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:32pm
damnit you two......
shine on you crazy diamond
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

na man come  up to me , 10 years of kickboxing since i was a lil bastard, let me break him in half

big ol internet words there gentleman the point still stands and yingyang you are better than this man i liked you much more when you were neutral because its really between me and the ones that did it so i have nothing against you guys your only defending your friends based on what THEY told you
[/url]
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

once again if someone is using our tag without permission i will tell them privately then in public to their face! 
Are you going to be flying or driving to tell people to their face? If flying, consider paying for the plane tickets using one of those credit cards that gives you reward points. After you've completed your travels, you can pick yourself up something nice with the points you've earned.

Cheers!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:35pm
na man if you let this switch thing go then its all good, him and cylo were the first ones to get me in a vehicle clan that had fun and they dont deserve to be hara**ed

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:36pm
if he can get out of AZ without any trouble arising that is...
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:36pm

big ol internet words there gentleman the point still stands and yingyang you are better than this man i liked you much more when you were neutral because its really between me and the ones that did it so i have nothing against you guys your only defending your friends based on what THEY told you
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:40pm

if he can get out of AZ without any trouble arising that is...

another set of words from someone who only speaks of what he THINKS he knows lmao
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:41pm
u sure bout that? ;)
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:46pm

na man if you let this switch thing go then its all good, him and cylo were the first ones to get me in a vehicle clan that had fun and they dont deserve to be hara**ed

sorry if you saw one of my players rockin the kma tag i would hear about it and if you re-read my posts you'll see i gave switch his respect, even offering to let him play for both teams which i would only do for certain members that i feel highly about!! trust me ying i know the original line up and that they are good people (remember i played with them first) and have been upset about this happening with them way more than anything else. 

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:47pm

u sure bout that? ;)

alot more than you are lmmfao
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:53pm

u sure bout that? ;)

then cheers matei hope u take Cokk's travel recommendations lolwe look foward to ur visit to california, it very nice this time of year haha
btw...did u mean to put 2 mms?
lmfao <- that wat u mean?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:54pm

seriously pam and triphop move on  already,stfu! and get a life!

"were going out for drinks to celebrate getting back CKC"

anyone who incorporates gaming with their real life is pathetic!

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:55pm

u sure bout that? ;)

then cheers mate
i hope u take Cokk's travel recommendations lol
we look foward to ur visit to california, it very nice this time of year haha

irrelevant i guess since i made my point about kma approving their members to use other clan tags without permission this is all you can resort to lol

edit: if switch contacts me personally as i have tried to do with him we might be able to work this out but i do not know if this is a team decision or not right now it sure seems to be!
[/url]
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:02am

sorry if you saw one of my players rockin the kma tag i would hear about it and if you re-read my posts you'll see i gave switch his respect, even offering to let him play for both teams which i would only do for certain members that i feel highly about!! trust me ying i know the original line up and that they are good people (remember i played with them first) and have been upset about this happening with them way more than anything else. 

Trip, you raise an interesting point here. If you are willing to let Switch play for both teams, why not just let him keep the tag as long as he doesn't use it in kMa matches? This is Switch we're talking about here. It isn't like he's going to do anything to make CKC look bad. If anything, the 600+ trophies he has makes CKC look that much better. In my opinion, it would better serve CKC's image if you let this go and moved on to picking up some talent to round out your squad. You don't want to be remembered this way, do you? It reminds me of a story my grandfather told me once. He had this high school friend he was in Korea with. While on liberty, they went to a brothel and each got a girl. Well, my grandfather's buddy (Dave) wound up getting his d1ck sucked by a dude. He was so drunk he didn't know the difference at first. Well, months/years pa**ed, Dave got a purple heart, was a highly respected exec at Kodak, had a family an achieved great personal success. Ironically, anytime my gramps would talk about Korea, he never mentioned Dave the purple heart recipient or Dave, the Kodak exec. It was always Dave the f@ggot.
The point I am trying to make is this. It doesn't matter your intentions or how many other good things you do. One good f()ck up and everyone remembers you for that.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:06am
Honestly, I have to agree with tx on that one.  Switch's most recognizable account is his ckc one.  He also has all the trophies from not just ut3 and all his friends on it.  Just transfering his friends over to another account or kma one is annoying and tedious enough.  Imagine trying to get all those trophies back.  I wouldn't even bother.  Hell, I bet he can't get some of them back, unless he buys the games he got them on again.  I know that's definitely the case with me.  I'd have to re-buy Rag Doll Kung Fu (since I deleted it) and Little Big Planet (traded it in) to a good chunk of mine, should I ever lose the ability to get on my SilverJ-17 account.

Thinking about it, I'm sure glad I've never made it a priority to get trophies on my clan accounts.  My clan accounts were always for clan matches only and nothing else.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:15am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

[QUOTE=yingyangin]na man if you let this switch thing go then its all good, him and cylo were the first ones to get me in a vehicle clan that had fun and they dont deserve to be hara**ed

Trip, you raise an interesting point here. If you are willing to let Switch play for both teams, why not just let him keep the tag as long as he doesn't use it in kMa matches? This is Switch we're talking about here. It isn't like he's going to do anything to make CKC look bad. If anything, the 600+ trophies he has makes CKC look that much better. In my opinion, it would better serve CKC's image if you let this go and moved on to picking up some talent to round out your squad. You don't want to be remembered this way, do you? It reminds me of a story my grandfather told me once. He had this high school friend he was in Korea with. While on liberty, they went to a brothel and each got a girl. Well, my grandfather's buddy (Dave) wound up getting his d1ck sucked by a dude. He was so drunk he didn't know the difference at first. Well, months/years pa**ed, Dave got a purple heart, was a highly respected exec at Kodak, had a family an achieved great personal success. Ironically, anytime my gramps would talk about Korea, he never mentioned Dave the purple heart recipient or Dave, the Kodak exec. It was always Dave the f@ggot.
The point I am trying to make is this. It doesn't matter your intentions or how many other good things you do. One good f()ck up and everyone remembers you for that.

[/QUOTE
actually cokk those are good words and thank you for them, i would have to say switch and i were never at odds and if he would talk to me,and want to be an active member of ckc as well as kma then for him i would allow it, only if kma has no problems with it then neither would i, i would add him to the roster and involve him in matches in whatever fashion he wanted. the only problem is he has not answered my p.m's and i do not know kma's stance on him being in both clans so at the moment he should not rock the tag until he speaks to me and we are all cool with it. right now due to him deleting my friend requests, chat invites, and p.ms. i cannot view him as an ACTIVE member of ckc. so as stated in my last post if he wants to be a part of ckc in any fashion i am open to talk about it
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:24am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Honestly, I have to agree with tx on that one.  Switch's most recognizable account is his ckc one.  He also has all the trophies from not just ut3 and all his friends on it.  Just transfering his friends over to another account or kma one is annoying and tedious enough.  Imagine trying to get all those trophies back.  I wouldn't even bother.  Hell, I bet he can't get some of them back, unless he buys the games he got them on again.  I know that's definitely the case with me.  I'd have to re-buy Rag Doll Kung Fu (since I deleted it) and Little Big Planet (traded it in) to a good chunk of mine, should I ever lose the ability to get on my SilverJ-17 account.

Thinking about it, I'm sure glad I've never made it a priority to get trophies on my clan accounts.  My clan accounts were always for clan matches only and nothing else.

which is the way it should be but i can see what your saying and more than for trophies sake i would like to see this worked out between me and my friend, and would love to see switch back on ckc, and honestly i could never ask him to choose between them and me. which is why my door is open!! 
[/url]
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:27am
C'mon people, this is just getting stupid now. (been stupid for awhile now actually) Wacko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

C'mon people, this is just getting stupid now. (been stupid for awhile now actually) Wacko
*agrees*
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:38am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

rican! im still waiting to see u on PSN! u sir fail, now go get MW2 lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 1:29am

which is the way it should be but i can see what your saying and more than for trophies sake i would like to see this worked out between me and my friend, and would love to see switch back on ckc, and honestly i could never ask him to choose between them and me. which is why my door is open!! 

Jackie wouldn't approve. She likes us more.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 1:39am

Jackie wouldn't approve. She likes us more.

so i offer a resolution that takes both sides into consideration and YOU say no!! who are you to decide for switch anything! once again if switch wants to be a part of ckc and keep rockin his tag my door is open!! sorry that KMA leadership says no to my offer.
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 318>