Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The History Of Unreal !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The History Of Unreal !!!
    Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 11:46am
Part 1

Part 2

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 11:46am
This should be a sticky
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 12:12pm
and it is Wink Thanks for posting these! 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 12:13pm
thanks jp, there all a really good watch and educational for people not so familiar with the whole franchise :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
Wasn't this posted in another thread already?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 2:58pm
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 5:09pm
What an evil weapon we see midway through part 1 of UT3 lol.  Although, I love trying to take people's shield belts with it,  from time to time.  You got to be a bit sneaky about it though.
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:13pm
I am the history of Unreal. The begining and the end. Bow to me
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:36pm
bows willingly*
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:37pm
thank you for gracing us with your presence almighty and immortal ut3 god!
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 9:57pm

All Hail ut3 God. Bring Ut3 back to life.

summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 1:51am
Thanks for posting those wicked vids! UT assault is the best mode ever imho *tears of nostalgy Cry*
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 3:33pm
People still play UT99 on the pc, and the euro scene have theire own ladders and stuff (clanbase.com) while the north american community have reduced theire style to IRC pugs mainly.
UT was fun but with the big variaty of games nowdays, not so populair as it where in its glory days.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

People still play UT99 on the pc, and the euro scene have theire own ladders and stuff (clanbase.com) while the north american community have reduced theire style to IRC pugs mainly.
UT was fun but with the big variaty of games nowdays, not so populair as it where in its glory days.
hey if you can and it would help A LOT, tell those ppl to come on the ps3 and get ut3($2.99). we can do the same with the 360 ppl to get this game to jump back

if someone could post the websites of some pc and 360 ut3 sites where ppl go on to set up matches and we tell them to come on ps3(if they have a ps3) we would have a lot more ppl and matches
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 4:43pm
They would just tell you to get on the PC lol.... lot of PC players dont like to play FPS on the consoles because of how much slower and visually depressing they are on console compared to the PC.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 4:51pm
ya feh u noob, i played ut99 & UT2004 on PC, it was so much better, easir to control, auto download for custom content so u can join any game u want without hvn to worry if u hv da map/mod r not...they wouldn't give that up to play 5 stock maps repeatedly with us bunch lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 4:58pm
dang yall right. how can i get ut3 for PC?? if i can get that im leaving yall! lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

dang yall right. how can i get ut3 for PC?? if i can get that im leaving yall! lol

Store, ebay, craigslist, rummage sale, pawn shop.....

Sorry seph for editing this lol..

iAMgaming.com is currently undergoing maintenance.

hahaha sorry.. had to do it.. thanks Seph...but if you guys can see this, I'm aware of the issue with not being able to post anything on here, I have messaged Wopr so he is aware of the issue, hopefully we'll get this fix soon!! Thanks guys!!

-JPINATOR

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Store, ebay, craigslist, rummage sale, pawn shop.....

Sorry seph for editing this lol..

iAMgaming.com is currently undergoing maintenance.

hahaha sorry.. had to do it.. thanks Seph...but if you guys can see this, I'm aware of the issue with not being able to post anything on here, I have messaged Wopr so he is aware of the issue, hopefully we'll get this fix soon!! Thanks guys!!

-JPINATOR
now that we can post...Seph you douch bag! this is like the time when you told that other guy to google it! lol
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:06am
I WAS THERE AT THE BEGIN, my first pc game lolLOL  Still have all the original UNREAL'S for the pc lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:30am
Originally posted by TX2k7

ya feh u noob, i played ut99 & UT2004 on PC, it was so much better, easir to control, auto download for custom content so u can join any game u want without hvn to worry if u hv da map/mod r not...they wouldn't give that up to play 5 stock maps repeatedly with us bunch lol
Yeah, it had it's advantages. But at least on original Unreal mp when ppl who didn't have a map/mutator and joined->downloaded it, the connection and game for those who were in game, lagged sometimes totally. Good ol´isdn & modem connections LOL
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:49am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Yeah, it had it's advantages. But at least on original Unreal mp when ppl who didn't have a map/mutator and joined->downloaded it, the connection and game for those who were in game, lagged sometimes totally. Good ol´isdn & modem connections LOL

yeah thats wat i said
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:25am

Originally posted by summ3rblink

yeah thats wat i said
Ok, I didn't find my point from your post which was lagged sometimes totally.

What I meant, was, that auto download was a good system otherwise - but lagged the game sometimes really bad Smile
biglipsjim88 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 9:54pm
wow thanks it set me straight on some facts that i had wrong
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:50pm
lol links dont work anymore
 Post Reply Post Reply