Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

EU Duel Servers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote L1L_PUPPET_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EU Duel Servers??
    Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 3:11pm

Wat happened with the EU Duel Servers? I miss whippin everybodys ass with my donnie-brasco1 accountCryCryCry

donnie_brasco1
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 5:42pm
DONNIE U NOOB LOL j_k
BE HAPPY WE STILL HAVE US SERVERS Hug

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:38am
I want them back :( but only person that can beat me on repeat on EU from U.S is phantaci, but the last time we played on EU I was beating him 5 - 1 and he rage quit and sent me a message saying he wasnt in the mood :/
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 3:32am
Why does every post you write have something to do with how great you think you are. Get over yourself.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Why does every post you write have something to do with how great you think you are. Get over yourself.

who was that for? if it was for me, I am good at UT3, I'm not gonna lie
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:32pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Penguin

<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000" size="7">HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im not starting with u again your old news, boring and not worth it, dont expect another reply
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

who was that for? if it was for me, I am good at UT3, I'm not gonna lie

Yeah it was for you, and you gloat more then Fehtalatee and Mikey Brennan combined. Its annoying as sh1t. You would think out of how many people called you out by now that you would understand that nobody cares. If your good people will see it, dont have to talk about how good you think you are. Chin up slugger, you'll make a friend someday ;)

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 3:05am
Iwho the hell r u anyway sum xbox scrub
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 3:09am
I duel and and play CTF everyday even though I disagree with what your saying, I am an very active player, so u can say what u like but u cant say I'm all talk

infact thinking about my post and what you thought of it, how is that bragging saying that phantaci can beat me alot??? he has beat me about 30 times and Ive beat him 1 time only, think about it.

I have never played with u so Im guessing you are from xbox, you dont even play UT3 coz its 99.9% DEAD as fu.ck on 360 and is a waste of time so how can you even comment.

I never brag about anything on this forum so you are rather confused or stupid.

I am on this forum for some friendly banter and to keep up to date on any gg's going on so if I'm annoying you well good, fuc.kin deal with it or dont deal with it either way I could not give a fu.ck coz I can pesist on pi.ssing you of, it would be my pleasure
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 2:31pm
while cs is annoying as sheeit, he's still a whole lot better than u seph.  so ur lookin kinda dumb there superstar. jus sayin

and colossus even i beat u on an eu server so u shut up too
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 7:49pm
RS... When was the last time you played me so how do you know how good i am, your not in any position to judge that so stfu. I dont say you suck cuz i dont play you do i?  And i never said anything about him not being good and never claimed to be better then  him, just sick of him gloating all the time and telling everybody his excuses of why he gets beat sometimes. You're starting a whole different arguement and should prolly just stay out of this one.

CS = Pretty much same goes to you, your acting as childish as RS, Im not stomping around saying im better then you, im just sayin shut up cuz its getting annoying. And i do play on PS3, not a retarded xbox player. Reason why you dont see me is because you dont play vehicles modes. But i do play damn near everyday.

So if both of you want to turn this into im better then you arguement go ahead. But thats not what im here for. And play me first before you even think about judgeing or else u just sound stupid bragging about something that you dont even know if its true or not ;)

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:15pm
mMmMm Duel'n on a Eu server, Maybe that will help my accuracy.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 11:57pm

RS... When was the last time you played me so how do you know how good i am, your not in any position to judge that so stfu. I dont say you suck cuz i dont play you do i?  And i never said anything about him not being good and never claimed to be better then  him, just sick of him gloating all the time and telling everybody his excuses of why he gets beat sometimes. You're starting a whole different arguement and should prolly just stay out of this one.

CS = Pretty much same goes to you, your acting as childish as RS, Im not stomping around saying im better then you, im just sayin shut up cuz its getting annoying. And i do play on PS3, not a retarded xbox player. Reason why you dont see me is because you dont play vehicles modes. But i do play damn near everyday.

So if both of you want to turn this into im better then you arguement go ahead. But thats not what im here for. And play me first before you even think about judgeing or else u just sound stupid bragging about something that you dont even know if its true or not ;)

time out champ. i agree wat u were saying to cs, and if i came off as insulting to u, my bad. its how i am and i just thought it was was funny and a bit hypocritical for you to talk like ur the sh1t, especially when ur criticizing cs for acting like it.  but u seem like a cool dude, never had a problem wit ya, and i was just tired so why dont we stop arguing and focus more on telling cslayer to shut it. sound good? hf playa
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:50am
Lol sounds good, and i come off like im overly pissed to sometimes also, i was just saying what was on my mind.... But i dont remember ever sayin i was the sh1t so im not being a hypocrite like i said im just talking about how he brags himself up, whys this so hard to understand?? lol so im not comparing skill to anybody, just think its annoying and that he should shut up.... so i agree lets focus on that

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:23am
hahaha this forum is great, I get daily entertainment before I go to work from clowns like you two constantly crying about me and its funny as fu.ck.

@ Ram - dude I cant even remember the last time I played UT3 with u, it must be at least 2 years, If you came in an EU duel server I would stamp you all over and you have never ever been a better player than me in any mode, I know your a pro player but all you did is rip penguin of and that is not from my mouth coz I have heard loads and loads of people say that.

I have stopped dueling as much recenetly because the EU servers are gone for some reason but I did go and duel in the U.S server the other day and dueled some great players like smokinpot who is 10x better than you and I nearly beat him.

This game is about winning and losing not "YAAAAY LETS GO HAVE LOTS OF FUN" and everyone knows that, many many debates have taken place on this forum and most of it has been about:

1. Who won or lost and why?
2. Ping, Lag and servers
3. General Trolls like you that just stir things up for no reason
4. Pawweezy :P

so if both of you wanna troll at me about me bragging then thats fine by me, coz your just giving me reason to do it on purpose to annoy you.

@sep I dont have a problem with you tbh but in the future just shut up and carry on as you were unless its actually worth trolling on me for.

@ram I said in another thread that I dont really have a proeblem with you either but you are starting to give me cause to have a problem so if you would like that which been the dirty forum troll that you are I'm sure im gonna get a responce from you been a complete troll or maybe you might try and be mature and walk away which I would have more respect for you that way but if not bring it on son coz I will beat you down.

I AM THE BEST PLAYER EVER IN UNREAL ON ANY PLATFORM AND EVEN FORCEOFGOD KNEELS AT MY FEET IAM THAT SKILLED loooooooooooolz
Sapient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sapient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 9:55am
Just a thought.
If you want an EU based duel server - rent one
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 11:02am

hahaha this forum is great, I get daily entertainment before I go to work from clowns like you two constantly crying about me and its funny as fu.ck.

@ Ram - dude I cant even remember the last time I played UT3 with u, it must be at least 2 years, If you came in an EU duel server I would stamp you all over and you have never ever been a better player than me in any mode, I know your a pro player but all you did is rip penguin of and that is not from my mouth coz I have heard loads and loads of people say that.

I have stopped dueling as much recenetly because the EU servers are gone for some reason but I did go and duel in the U.S server the other day and dueled some great players like smokinpot who is 10x better than you and I nearly beat him.

This game is about winning and losing not "YAAAAY LETS GO HAVE LOTS OF FUN" and everyone knows that, many many debates have taken place on this forum and most of it has been about:

1. Who won or lost and why?
2. Ping, Lag and servers
3. General Trolls like you that just stir things up for no reason
4. Pawweezy :P

so if both of you wanna troll at me about me bragging then thats fine by me, coz your just giving me reason to do it on purpose to annoy you.

@sep I dont have a problem with you tbh but in the future just shut up and carry on as you were unless its actually worth trolling on me for.

@ram I said in another thread that I dont really have a proeblem with you either but you are starting to give me cause to have a problem so if you would like that which been the dirty forum troll that you are I'm sure im gonna get a responce from you been a complete troll or maybe you might try and be mature and walk away which I would have more respect for you that way but if not bring it on son coz I will beat you down.

I AM THE BEST PLAYER EVER IN UNREAL ON ANY PLATFORM AND EVEN FORCEOFGOD KNEELS AT MY FEET IAM THAT SKILLED loooooooooooolz

clap clap clap clap.  why dont u take a breather there sport.  mayb go for another tattoo?  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100719235735AAsZFoU.  true fans? and as for that short story, could u write another?

Ready, Set, GO!

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 12:45pm
Power to the zelda nerds :P

I buzz of zelda games loads and proud of it
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Sapient

Just a thought.If you want an EU based duel server - rent one

I used to then when less people started playing I got rid of it
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:02pm
hahahaha this is amazing, mega lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:39pm
Lol You turned a comment about you needing to get over yourself into making yourself look even dumber, its a like this evil Ego monster was created. So go ahead and let everyone one know how bad your lag is. But remember you're not the only one that has to deal with it. Other EU ppl that play ctf play that same server and dont b**** and i step into EU vctf servers and dont b**** cuz i know what im getting myself into.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 3:15pm

Lol You turned a comment about you needing to get over yourself into making yourself look even dumber, its a like this evil Ego monster was created. So go ahead and let everyone one know how bad your lag is. But remember you're not the only one that has to deal with it. Other EU ppl that play ctf play that same server and dont b**** and i step into EU vctf servers and dont b**** cuz i know what im getting myself into.

LOL keep it comin
Nande View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nande Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:05pm
If anyone can tell me about the traffic consumption of such a server and a fairly complete guide on how to set one up on a linux machine. I'll host it. 

Also, CEDE MAIORI!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 7:19pm

LOL keep it comin

I would but when u respond like that you dont give me much to work with, so im running out of material lol. Um lets see, someone talked about your hair, so i can't do that.... hate to have copyright issues :S

P.S. Your socks smell.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>