FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Goodwill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodwill
    Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 2:42pm
Over this past week i did something a little crazy....I helped out a 20 year old woman, not because i wanted to f*** her , but because I simply wanted her to feel happiness.

I was walking in downtown and me and my cousin decided to grab a quick lunch in the city center mall. As i sat down i noticed a woman to my left crying and putting her head in her hands. I leaned over and asked her if everything is alright and she replied " I cant take this anymore". I asked her politely while not being intrusive as to why she felt such a strong emotion. She then broke down and told me she was a student who had a father who was close to death in Iran and her mother was away writing his will. While this was occuring overseas she had to work 6 days a week and support her three younger siblings while she was still in university. After she had told me her situation i told my cousin i would hang back and talk to her a little more. After one hour i finally calmed her down and she was able to smile a bit. Before I left i realised that one of the women who works for my cousin (an architect) dealt with the same situation as her , only her father walked out on her family. I left the woman saying i will find someone who can understand you better than i ever could.

The next day i went into work and sat down with our architect. I explained the situation, and she was more then happy to help out this poor 20 year old. After one week i received a msg from that same girl who was crying. She was given a spark in her life that allowed her to keep her head up and cope with her situation. Afterward when i was in downtown i saw her again, but this time she smiled, she hugged me and thanked me and she asked why did you do this for me? I simply said life is not how much money you make, it is how much happiness you can spread.

Over this holiday season, what's your story of goodwill?

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 2:46pm
i'm impressed, i wish i could tell you a story of something good that i've done, not that i dont have them just it would be kinda hard to top that one and dont want to take anything away from such a great one... good work man.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 3:21pm
but yangin...ur supposed to be the jerk!! lol jk man, very impressed...extra canadian bacon for you!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 4:17pm
Ying, that was a awesome thing you did! You almost brought me to tears
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 8:52pm

Yangin, you are my hero!

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:13pm
Yeah!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 1:02am
Originally posted by TX2k7

but yangin...ur supposed to be the jerk!! lol jk man, very impressed...extra canadian bacon for you!
i kinda agree with TX on this one. i thought you was a f**got slash jerk, but it looks like some good is in you. i guees even QuickRC even had his day...good work man. ill try and follow up...i might have a story or twoWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
RAWS frags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 1:55am
Good job Ying. That is super nice dude.

I just went out today and got cod black ops for this dude on psn named snipem. Dground_snipem. Little bud has been textin me and saying how bad he wants this game. So i thought i'll help him out:). It's that time of year to help out eachother .

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 12:15pm
I think no one can top that one, we are all very proud of you ! :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 5:44am
I only spread Herpes.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:50pm
I was driving by a field and seen a bunch of deer and let them live thats the nicest thing ive done for the season
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 7:06pm
I donate about 3 times a year to Goodwill store.  Thats about it though, better than having garage sales .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 1:00am
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

I was driving by a field and seen a bunch of deer and let them live thats the nicest thing ive done for the season

Nicest thing was letting yourself not get hurt from that, yikes. Heard and seen too many people get hurt from deer, second most scary time to drive, early fall around dusk, gotta keep your eyes on the ditches. 1st is winter of course. That's why I'm all for deer hunting in Minnesota
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I only spread Herpes.
**** i bet  luci's happy now, it didn't work out with you. lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 8:43pm
i'm always doing nice stuff and giving **** out, then some people start taking advantage of my niceness and then i have to turn to an asshole.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply