FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What's your ringtone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's your ringtone?
    Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:37pm
Just curious, what do you have as your ringtone?  this one is my girlfriends ringtone for whenever she calls me..

If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:52pm
well everyone knows my text ringtone haha. but my ring tone is t-pain im sprung and for mega_hott  let me love you by mario.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 11:19pm
i have a few spread out between ppl..... cage the elephant - aint no rest for the wicked; and back against the wall. Nickelback - burn it to the ground. Bon Jovi - wanted. Brantley Gilbert - my kinda party. Joe Nichoels - gimmie that girl. Trailer Choir - off the hillbillie hook and others..... all kinds.... dork i know

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:28am
"killin in the name of" - RATM
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 4:20am
some house and lounge music by day . by night when i'm in the bar i put the vibration on Wink

Uploaded with
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 4:41am
that's mine :-))))) (Tiestooooooooooooooo foreeeeeeveeer Smile)

summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 7:34am

Not that I had it in my phone

but this is the only place to post this one LOL

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:02am
greatest ring tone ever^
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 4:22pm
American Honey-Lady Antebellum
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 4:40pm
I used to have this...

But that one drove my BF crazy after a few weeks LOL  so now I have a standard "ring ring" Confused

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 5:00pm
ahhh ur a final fantasy x fan too huh.. hi 5! xD lol love that game as well as the others.. and i have quite a few soundtracks from ffx and ff7 :D even though m not really a fan of the one u posted
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 5:15pm

It's very funny when some one call you when you are in a public place... Everyone can heard : "Bad boys bad boys ..." "Humm no noo i hate weeds !!"
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

ahhh ur a final fantasy x fan too huh.. hi 5! xD lol love that game as well as the others.. and i have quite a few soundtracks from ffx and ff7 :D even though m not really a fan of the one u posted

*High Fives Matt*  Yeah I love FF, I'm a geek like that LOL  I don't think there's a FF soundtrack I haven't liked but that's because The Black Mages kick Fn a$$ Big smile

NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 6:40pm
Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I used to have this...

But that one drove my BF crazy after a few weeks LOL  so now I have a standard "ring ring" Confused

LOL no FN way i had that a couple yrs ago as well.. and i had the victory song for a txt ringtone, but my now ex girlfriend was sick of hearin my geekyness go off when someone txted me... what a beyatch

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 2:05am
Yeah the "partners" don't like those ring tones XD  I had the FFX battle theme for my text alert too and my BF put up with with for a week before he asked me to change it lol  I had several on rotation just to keep him happy ;)

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 9:22am

*High Fives Matt*  Yeah I love FF, I'm a geek like that LOL  I don't think there's a FF soundtrack I haven't liked but that's because The Black Mages kick Fn a$$ Big smile
haha u geek! :P.. how many have u played?... ive played most of the FF games after ff7.. no ff games b4 that though lol... ive completed X about 7 times xD and 7 about 3 lol... xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 8:37pm
i got 10 times thru FF7 lol and 3 thru FFX... and 3 thru 8 also..... should play 6 matt, its pretty sweet

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 9:07pm
haha 10 times through 7!!.. haha..when i first played ff7 agessssss ago i didnt get into it that much... then when i found out about ffx from my mate and he said it was good.. i tought i would watch him play it... i got interested. bought it and loved it... then i remembered.. f*** i got ff7 aint i.. played that and then when i managed to complete that i loved that and ever since ive never come to a decision as to which game is better lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 9:20pm
Text messages:
i only use the "ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here up in here, ya'll gonna make me go all out up in here up in here." part

regular call and other calls:

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 11:07pm

haha 10 times through 7!!.. haha..when i first played ff7 agessssss ago i didnt get into it that much... then when i found out about ffx from my mate and he said it was good.. i tought i would watch him play it... i got interested. bought it and loved it... then i remembered.. f*** i got ff7 aint i.. played that and then when i managed to complete that i loved that and ever since ive never come to a decision as to which game is better lol

i dont think u can top 7 to be honest. 13 had hope and just fell to shyt towards the end. but 10 is a very close second.... such a great story and the gameplay was amazing and free.... plus who didn't love blitzball i mean come on, i even go into recruiting in that game lol

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 11:09pm

haha u geek! :P.. how many have u played?... ive played most of the FF games after ff7.. no ff games b4 that though lol... ive completed X about 7 times xD and 7 about 3 lol... xD

Yeah I confess I'm a full-on geekess when it comes to FF LOL  Between me and the BF we have all FFs made for sony consoles... but no 3, and no 11 Tongue

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 2:59am

Yeah I confess I'm a full-on geekess when it comes to FF LOL  Between me and the BF we have all FFs made for sony consoles... but no 3, and no 11 Tongue
BF??? O_o but...but when? i thought we was going to lay low 4 a while...and u find another guy? YYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!??CryShocked
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 3:17am
whoa lay off my women tee man, find your own geek

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

i dont think u can top 7 to be honest. 13 had hope and just fell to shyt towards the end. but 10 is a very close second.... such a great story and the gameplay was amazing and free.... plus who didn't love blitzball i mean come on, i even go into recruiting in that game lol

hmmm its hard... i think ff7 has the better story (slightly) and ffx had the better twist at the end.... f7 had the better fighting system (as in materia stystem) and ffx had the better levelling up system.. its a tough call.. with ffx u had soo much more extras too... i can never decdie which one is the best lol... i know blitzball was so fun!... i mean its a mingame within a game thats good enough to be an actual full game lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>