| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOSH!! Leave NY alone F***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOSH!! Leave NY alone F***
    Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:56pm
Why in the F*** do ppl TRY to destory our wonderful lovely New York City??
Gosh. Fn ppl are so gosh damn stupid.
We go by our religion but come on . We all have a god and to be true its the SAME god.
Before punk a## ppl DESTROYED it.

And than what last wk? A bumb? WTF. STPID A## PPL!!! Fn stupid. I would only hope to see some dumb a## F***er trying to set it up again. I swear Fn ppl.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:17pm
Are you just now realizing that 9/11 happened?  It's not that they were stupid though.  9/11 happened because some people hate us and wanted to see as many of us Americans die as possible.  Some of those (but necessarily all of them) are called terrorists.  They also generally think that if they kill as many of us (whom they deem "oppressors") as possible, they'll get 70, 77, or so virgins in their version of heaven.  We're considered enemies to them and for that reason, the terrorists consider themselves to be in jihad with us.

Actually, at first, I thought you were defending yourself lol..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:35pm
No im tired of those f@gs !! its stupid . I would fn kill as many of them as i could!!

Thats why ima wanting to join the army. But not only that but to fight for our usa !!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:41pm
The problem is that we need what they have - oil. We should have weened ourselves off of that stuff back in the 70's when the arab oil embargo occured. Then we would have been able to just fence off the middle east and let them kill each other. But it didn't happen so we send our dollars to countries who funnel it down to the terrorists.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

No im tired of those f@gs !! its stupid . I would fn kill as many of them as i could

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:26pm

No im tired of those f@gs !! its stupid . I would fn kill as many of them as i could!!

Thats why ima wanting to join the army. But not only that but to fight for our usa !!
wow...cant put into words just how sad that is, just...wow
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

terrorists

TrainwreackOuchWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:56am

go ahead, join the army !!!! .... they will eat your butt for breakfast LOL

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:44am

Why in the F*** do ppl TRY to destory our wonderful lovely New York City??
Gosh. Fn ppl are so gosh damn stupid.
We go by our religion but come on . We all have a god and to be true its the SAME god.
Before punk a## ppl DESTROYED it.

And than what last wk? A bumb? WTF. STPID A## PPL!!! Fn stupid. I would only hope to see some dumb a## F***er trying to set it up again. I swear Fn ppl.
sorry but i don't believe in god ! WHY BELIEVE IN SOMEBODY ELSE IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:49am
Originally posted by TX2k7

wow...cant put into words just how sad that is, just...wow

there's no point in even trying, if you put it into words he wouldn't understand them anyway.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:11pm
LOL! Mikey, i think you just need to stop posting, cuz nothing good ever comes out of it.
Ouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

LOL! Mikey, i think you just need to stop posting, cuz nothing good ever comes out of it.
Ouch

oh idk about that, whenever you think your life hit rock bottom, you can look at mikey and realise just how much worse it could get :) plus every site needs a resident reta.rd, if it wasn't mikey it'd be you, hehe
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:21am
Another gem from Mikey?! I should have to pay for this entertainment. If I told you Santa was real would you believe in him as well?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:37am
lol
name_is_clantag
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:47am
Yall can say all ya want. Yall dumb a## ppl must love to see how stupid ppl try to hurt others in thw world we ALL live in and ONE god.

Idc if yall hate what i say or just even hate me. Idc.
But its funny cause yall B****es must like to hear about this sh** every day about NY and how those stupid ppl TRY to destroy our world and state.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:02am
Even if I were to buy into the ONE God B.S. you spout out, ask yourself this. If you were born in another country, would you still believe in 1 God? And would that be the right one??????????
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:05am
I mean, gosh darn you filthy brown terrorist, just fiddling every gosh dang nabbit thing up. I am a gosh darn red blooded ignorant, God fearing american, and im gosh darn proud!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:05am

how stupid ppl try to hurt others in thw world we ALL live in

exactly, its stupid to resort to killing ur fellow man.

I would fn kill as many of them as i could!!

.....oh.......ummmmm
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:08am
oxymoron???

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

moron???
Fixed it for ya!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:18am
lol same thing in his case, prolly doesn't understand what an oxymoron is anyways

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

lol same thing in his case, prolly doesn't understand what an oxymoron is anyways
Yes he does, it's a moron covered in OxyClean TM
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:29am

he is a misunderstood

humanist
philosopher
linguist
lover
christian soldier
spiritualist
champion of freedom
poet
and lest we not forget: Uptrue GAMER!
truly, a Man for All Seasons.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:54am
Originally posted by TX2k7

how stupid ppl try to hurt others in thw world we ALL live in
exactly, its stupid to resort to killing ur fellow man.

I would fn kill as many of them as i could!!
.....oh.......ummmmm

Jajaja
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:12am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Ouch
LoL true & cant even spell bomb xD. everything good & bad happens in NY.
Good: New York Yankees
Bad: Recent bomb attempt, & New York Knicks (Sorry I had to say that)
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>