| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who works out? Whats your max?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who works out? Whats your max?
    Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 6:57pm
I'm in Junior UfC and as well MmA.

I work out everyday.

Bench* 205

Squat*295

Power lift front squat*180

Power lift strug*190

What do you guys/girls max out on? How often do you work out??
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 8:13pm
When I was in the USMC this was my routine:

Push 5,000 calories per day

run 2 miles:  11:50 on average
200 push-ups
40 vertical push-ups (head first against a wall)
40 chin-ups
100 sit-ups

Bench (max) 305lbs
Bench (work out) 3x10 at 145lbs
Hammer curls (max) 165lbs per hand
Hammer curls 3x10 at 75lbs per hand
Lat pull 3x10 at 300lbs (no sh1t)
Leg press 3x10 (funny formula) total machine+90+ a guy.  No idea how nuch it was

This routine was for strength and endurance, not to bodybuild.  Compared to my fellow marines, I was about average.  There were many bigger faster and stronger guys and there were many smaller, fatter and weaker guys.

The result was 6' tall, 182lbs, 4% body fat, 49" at the shoulder and 28" at the waist and a punch measuring around 360lbs PSI.  I have a pic somewhere.  My brother called me a vicks coughdrop.  LMAO at the old days...

A lot of regrets later in life from that routine though.  Serious joint issues from pushing so much weight when less weight and higher reps would have done the same thing I suppose.  Not to mention running miles and miles on boots carrying about 85lbs of gear.  Beats the sh1t out of you-

Anyhow, that was before a lot of you guys were born Cry
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 9:31pm
Damn Aqua!!! How old are you? Lol jk.

Probably about 2 years ago. I used to do 200 sit-ups per day. My most sit-ups ever was 300. I was planning to do 400 sit-ups to double it up, but I was tired and decided to call it a day.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 10:06pm
Thats some nice a## sh** dude.

I told my parents and GF i wanted to be a solider and shot ppl. BUt GF got mad :( Parents said hell no. ETC. LOL.

Idk. I started working out around age 13? or 12. I want to be a bodybuilder just not a steroid lookin one.

Just want to be a right body type i guess.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:18pm
I rep two plates 4 times on the bench, that is the closest I come to maxxing. I don't even weigh 170 though so I am alright with that. I used to max out on stuff but now I work out alone so I don't really get the opportunity. My headphones never leave my ears in the gym or my ADD takes over and I leave within minutes.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:55am
MMA awesome sport, but I prefer boxing.
 Post Reply Post Reply