Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Believes in Ghost ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Believes in Ghost ???
    Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:47pm
first of all i know some ppl would problably laught about what im about to say,and others will have maybe had an experience like im about to tell you. so last night it was around 1 in the morning and i just  couldnt go to sleep. and all of a sudden i felt that someone grabbed both of my hands and held them together and used the other hand to get me by the neck. and this is a true story, it happend to me last night. my gf and baby were both sleeping and i was trying to move my whole body and i couldnt. i tried to scream so my gf would some how make everything go away. i couldnt i turn my head around and i saw a person with evil eyes looking at me, he had a red face, long hair and i coulnt see him straight.. i was completely paralyed. i dont know what it was, but im sure there was someone in my house. i ended up moving my hand and i touched my gf hand but she never woke up. he left after a minute i woke up my gf right after. that minute lasted more than an hour for me at the moment. that is my experience. u can belive or not, i just hope it never happens to anyone else.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:00pm
well, i believe in ghosts.

idk, last year i was working in the business and i was alone there, a room who was locked was open from inside, but, damn, there wasn't anyone there, but you can heard how was opennig the secure, so, the door was moving, i feel freezer there, with no blood, i call to my dad, cuz my first thought was that someone is trying to stole something in the business but i never move  muscle from there if he try to scape i can to stop him for awhile, when my dad comes, we checked so carefully the room, and there is no one,
OMG, that made of me scare, and well, that was in nobember 2nd, when the souls visiting their own families, and well, i got 4 persons deads, my niece, my grandpa and my 2 grandmas. RIP my niece.

well, that makes me feel a bit fine. but OMG.

actually, i got some experience of that kind of thinks, when i got time, i can star a trhead with the tittle: horror histories or urban leyends.

i got a lot of that, cuz some of you know i'm from a native family, not exactly but ya. i can't write now, i'm in the school.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BMW_330i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BMW_330i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:33pm
I was at a friends house a year ago and i blacked out , ( dunno why). I woke up and my friend helped me up , he was like wtf just happened to you, but as i looked at him, i saw four people behind him staring at me, they were all wearing cloakes with hoods, one of the people looked up and his face was in a twisted smile and his eyes glared at me with an evil look , then they dissapeared.
GOT THE LIFE
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:20am
Those are some really scary experiences guys.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:19am
yes, i know, but i din't tell you when we saw a woman dressed on white crying around of my last house, or the man whose was bleeding in a tree near from our house, and more, i'll start to write it, cuz i need a translator, cuz i don't know how to say some words for explain.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:47am
when i was around 10, i would hear my mom's voice saying : "jooooordy" she was in the kitchen nd i asked her "what you need mom " she said "huh i never called you"
it happenend like 6 times.....sometimes it happenend more times in a day
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:49am
when i was 16, i stayed home alone many times at night, nd the showers would turn on by itself
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:53am
I have always heard foot steps going up and down the hallway in my old home.
One night i remember, i was almost a sleep when i was shoved in the back,
I thought it was 1 of my brothers but when i looked, there was no one there.

I have seen things and hear stories(other than ghosts) that would give people nightmares 4 the rest of the lives.
But i don't know if i should tell those stories.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:53am
Originally posted by BMW_330i

I was at a friends house a year ago and i blacked out , ( dunno why). 
booze
shine on you crazy diamond
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:55am
Originally posted by misfit44

I have always heard foot steps going up and down the hallway in my old home.One night i remember, i was almost a sleep when i was shoved in the back,I thought it was 1 of my brothers but when i looked, there was no one there.I have seen things and hear stories(other than ghosts) that would give people nightmares 4 the rest of the lives.But i don't know if i should tell those stories.

i wana hear sum dude
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:14am
i dont believe in god, i dont believe in heaven..therefore i dont believe in ghosts
but that story sounds phuckin scary env_1
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:29am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

yes, i know, but i din't tell you when we saw a woman dressed on white crying around of my last house,

La LLORONA?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:38am
Its all in your head.
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:49am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Its all in your head.

some are, wat if more than person hears it or sees it @ the same time
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Arkos315

Originally posted by DVirus_R

yes, i know, but i din't tell you when we saw a woman dressed on white crying around of my last house,

La LLORONA?

yes sir! she was.

when i was 9 years old, i was living in the jungle, lol, but something like that, cus there weren't a lot of ppl living in my colony, so i was with my sister, cuz my parents was beginning the business and they always left us to our grandpha, so, at 2 am in a weekend we heard that a woman in white was crying in fron of my uncles' house, but was so horrible the sound, my sister told me, go back to the bed, but when i was doing, the woman in white was in front on our window, i remember that, my sister was so scary, and me too, nobody can imagine how she move so faster, but, OMG, was terrible, she begin to walk around our house and crying, my sisters and i was in our parents room, and trying to sleep, i no hear the sounds. we was with no blood, freezed,.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:57am
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

Originally posted by misfit44

I have always heard foot steps going up and down the hallway in my old home.One night i remember, i was almost a sleep when i was shoved in the back,I thought it was 1 of my brothers but when i looked, there was no one there.I have seen things and hear stories(other than ghosts) that would give people nightmares 4 the rest of the lives.But i don't know if i should tell those stories.

i wana hear sum dude

alright then . my father worked as a janitor when he was 17 years old
in this dormitory for boys. he told me that alot of the boys would tell him that they saw something
that looked like the devil walking around the dorm at night and would whisper in there ears.
it got so bad that some of people hung themselves because they couldn't take it anymore.
after the deaths,they shutdown the boy's dorm. the girl's dorm was made in to a office building but
the boy's dorm was never used again.
when me and my friend got the nerve 2 go in the inside,we saw alot of pentagrams on the walls and dead animals every where.
people must of used that place 2 worship the devil still.
they finally tore the dorm down 2 make a new office building but the land that the dorm was on was not used though.   i asked other people if it really happen and they say it did.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:13am

Ghosts are not f***ing real. If the video wasn't enough to at least question your own experience (i.e. the guy who just woke up from being blacked out, you obviously were not functioning normally) ask yourself this: why do ghosts always have their clothes on? Do their clothes die too? I mean honestly, ghosts do not have any mass or energy and are therefore physically impossible. The paranormal is just bull****. Stop with this nonsense and concentrate on things that actually matter and exist.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:20am
if a house was haunted & then the house got demolished,where would the ghost go,next door? lol
still love to watch ghost stories even tho i dont believe in it
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:38am
Dang.

Idk. I'll fall asleep. But it ALWAYS feel like there is someone looking at me., Really fn weird men. 
But over the years my Dad has passed away and so has my best friend /.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:44am
@Trendy, now that you said that about ghosts not wearing clothes, now some ones brain is gonna make them see ghosts without clothes.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:58am
No kidding. The problem with people who believe in the paranormal is that almost all of them will never admit that they could be wrong or willing to listen to reason. For all of you that have had a paranormal experience please ask yourself this simple question:

What is more likely, that the laws of physics were temporarily suspended in your favor, or that you were under a misapprehension? Every time you would have to admit to yourself that the latter is always the case. I don't care how "real" an experience may have felt, your brain is more than capable of generating these events and this is always the case.

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:05pm
just wondering.. what if more than one person had the same experience at the same time?
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

just wondering.. what if more than one person had the same experience at the same time?

thats wat i asked.......and i dnt believe in ghosts but i do believe in demons, how the heck u think the wigi board works?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:14pm
I would say two peoples brains interpreting the same situation the same way, mixed with a dash of stories blending from telling each other, and possibly a hint of askew memory recollection.   Professor Trendy, do you concur?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:16pm
I don't believe in God, so it turn, I don't believe in demons. If God is real, then he's the devil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>