| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team TRU General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Battlefield Needs TRU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefield Needs TRU
    Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:06pm
We all need to go to BC2 and Dominate.  As long as i can be the Medic.  Hurry, it comes out soon.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:29pm

Tried the demo, how can you be a medic when there's like 2 seconds to raise someone. You would have to be right beside them to raise them in time and if that's the case, the same person who shot them will be shooting at you. Maybe I'm wrong but I couldn't figure out how your supposed to help anyone who's been shot, they respawn to quick.

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Tried the demo, how can you be a medic when there's like 2 seconds to raise someone. You would have to be right beside them to raise them in time and if that's the case, the same person who shot them will be shooting at you. Maybe I'm wrong but I couldn't figure out how your supposed to help anyone who's been shot, they respawn to quick.

Well, you get 10 seconds to raise some one.  The game is broke down into 3 seperate squads of four, which when you die you can spawn next to a squadmate thats alive or spawn at your base.  What I do, is stay within a certain distance within my squad and throw them heal kits, and kill incoming baddies and disarm bombs that they throw down.  Im pretty good at keeping my head down and not get shot.  The other night I was playing a 12v12, I had 42 kills and 9 deaths.  I revived 55 people and had 4900 points and the next closes was on the other team of 3100.  When i see a tank coming, i will switch over to my recon class, go to the choke point, jump down, slap some c4 on the tank, run away and blow em up.   The funnest thing to do is, get behind enemy lines, wait till thier Chopper spawns again, slap some c4 on it, let 3 guys pile into the heli, let em get about 100 feet in the air, and blow it.  I laugh for a good 2 minutes.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:23pm
sounds cool. I tried the demo on the 360, the ps3 is supposed to be a different map, will DL tonight and give it a try.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:05pm
Game plays pretty good, I actually like all the vehichles you can get into. Don't know if I'll get it right away though because FFX13 comes out around the same time, I have that reserved.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:34pm
yea, i have 13 preordered as well, but i just cant pass up the launch. Also, has any 1 heard of this sh1t?? The limited Edition come with 6 unlocks from day 1.   How STUPID is that. Thats half the fun of the game. PAY AN EXTRA $10 AND A MEMBER OF DICE WILL ACTUALLY PLAY YOUR GAME FOR YOU. NO NEED FOR SILLY CONTROLLERS AND DEDICATING YOUR TIME TO THE GAME, WE WILL GET ALL YOUR MEDALS,BADGES, UNLOCKS, AND TROPHIES FOR YOU, HURRY, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. :/
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:35pm
Lunchy, can be on to play the demo tonight around 9:30pm eastern.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 5:04pm

How long did the DL take? I'm willing to try the demo. If I like it, I'll buy.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
@Ace, I will await your arrival.

@Cokk, it took me like 20 minutes.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

@Ace, I will await your arrival.

@Cokk, it took me like 20 minutes.
You just have to make sure your doing nothing else but downloading, I tried playing ut3 while downloading and the DLing stopped while I was playing, I finally just let it download while I ate. I want to be a engineer now Lunchy and fly around in the helicopter, when you get damaged I noticed the guy last night would just sit it down, get out, repair it to full health, and fly back off again. Haven't flown it yet though, have been a passenger shooting people. How long for the vehichles to respawn after being destroyed, like 60 sec. If so, I definitely want to stay in the helicopter or a tank.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:35pm
This game does come out a week before final fantasy so I can get it and start playing at release.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 4:33am
I would love to see the game say Lunchy just healed  c***kenballs....How is this game?? I want to get this or MAG
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 5:16am
@ Ace, if your a Engineer, you can ride in the back seat and repair the heli while some 1 else is flying.
@War, BC2 is alot better than MAG, but then again, its just my opinion.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 8:21am
Originally posted by WaRHore

I would love to see the game say Lunchy just healed  c***kenballs....How is this game?? I want to get this or MAG
Welcome back. I hope all is well. I played Battlefield for about 15 minutes last night and didn't much like it. I'll have to give it another try.
I play MAG more than any other game right now. It's great.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:33pm
Bad Company 2 just got a 9.5/10 from game informer.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:11am
Tried the game again. I do not like it one bit.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Tried the game again. I do not like it one bit.
you need to play with Lunchy and I. If your in a squad, you can spawn off of anyone in your squad. That gives you 3 choices of where to spawn besides the default spawn point. When you die, tell your squad mates, they step behind cover and wait for you to spawn off them, being able to spawn at the front line off of a squad mate is so much better than hoofing from the back like MAG. Of course, if there's a medic around they can just raise you.  I've been having a blast playing with Lunchy. Lunchy and I play on foot almost all the time and do really good. Lunchy gets high score whether were attacking or defending and I'm usually right behind him. Were playing with only two of us in a squad, if you play with us there will be 3 and we can explain the game to you. I didn't like MAG when I tried the demo, got it because so many from iamgaming was getting it, then I enjoyed playing with everyone because I learned how to play. The reviews for this game say there alot of maps to play on, that's cool because defending one map in MAG got old after 1 week. This game has also got a great campaign, reviews say it's as good as anything Modern Warfare has put out.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 5:52am
GREAT GAME, INCREDIBLE!!!! 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:28am
Amazing actually, i just burned through 3 hours in Squad DM, after the 7 hour Rush marathon we had earlier!   ;)   Conquest (Domination) has 4 separate maps as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply