Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why I Play COD MW2 on PS3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why I Play COD MW2 on PS3
    Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:03am
Recently People have been asking why i moved from the PC Community to Console ( PS3 )

Well this Youtube Video will show you 1 of the Many Reasons PC FPS Gaming is Ruined

A Other thing people ask me..... Why do i use kb/m... :)

Well Sadly i Can't use the PS3 Controller 4 Sh1t

I Bought the XIM Adapter so i am able to use kb/m on every Game including MW2 Wink

its not 100% perfect but the mouse Movement is 95% identical to PC :D

Anyway here's the Video.......

Aimbot

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 9:42am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Recently People have been asking why i moved from the PC Community to Console ( PS3 )

Well this Youtube Video will show you 1 of the Many Reasons PC FPS Gaming is Ruined

A Other thing people ask me..... Why do i use kb/m... :)

Well Sadly i Can't use the PS3 Controller 4 Sh1t

I Bought the XIM Adapter so i am able to use kb/m on every Game including MW2 Wink

its not 100% perfect but the mouse Movement is 95% identical to PC :D

Anyway here's the Video.......

Aimbot

well thanks for being honest with the mouse, mouse device and how effective and easier it is....

lol, took over 2 years for 1 of the many players using mouse to be honest =]

i played about 12 years on the pc and i know how much easier it is to use. but i like the six axis and would never go back. i just dont take games that serious to switch back. but if i were, where would i find this XIM adapter?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:02am
LOL did I read HH post wrong? Where does it say how effective and easier it is with KB/M?

I think you must be drunk and imagining things envy.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:04am
And Danny... that vid is kinda cool shame its with an aimbot. Be good if someone was that amazing without having to cheat.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:14am
yeah seriously envy  he didnt say **** about it being easier u keep sayin uve payed pc for over 12 years blah blah and for what ever reason you still have no noticed the size of the hitboxes on ps3 showing/proving mouse on ps3 is not superior for someone who only plays vehicles just be quiet get banned do something just shut up with thie mouse bull**** he just wants to show how pc gaming is ruined with aimbot
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah seriously envy  he didnt say **** about it being easier u keep sayin uve payed pc for over 12 years blah blah and for what ever reason you still have no noticed the size of the hitboxes on ps3 showing/proving mouse on ps3 is not superior for someone who only plays vehicles just be quiet get banned do something just shut up with thie mouse bull**** he just wants to show how pc gaming is ruined with aimbot
what aimbots those things that are only myth!! now there real rev damn!
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:22am

strider you are f***in retarded

let me break it down for you..as simple as it can be put

THERE ARE NO AIMBOTS FOR PS3!!!!

YES THEY IS A PROGRAM CALLED AIMBOT FOR PC!!!

YOU LITTLE COKKSUCKERS WHO b**** ABOUT AIMBOT ON PS3 ARE JUST MAKING EXCUSES CAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU

got it?

do i need to f***in go to the UK and slap the f***in retard out of you
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Danjel8

LOL did I read HH post wrong? Where does it say how effective and easier it is with KB/M?

I think you must be drunk and imagining things envy.

he said he sucks with the axis, which would make sense due to the fact that you limited to only using a single thumb to aim with compared to using over a hundred muscles controlling a mouse. and anyone that has ever used a kb/m set up in fps or video games knows that its much easier to control, move and aim. especially adjusting with higher sensitivity settings, and quicker motions in any direction. just face it, it is a fact. its easier to use than our limited six axis. why dont you go and try a thumb mouse on the pc or even the axis on the web browser on the ps3 and see the difference for yourself. i dont mind players using kb/m, but i do mind them calling players bad when all they do is play foot modes and when they use an advantage over the masses, that is just horse ****. i know how much easier it is, i played for a very long time on the pc and nothing compares to its effectiveness. i would rather play using a mouse, but only on pc where it belongs and where everyone else is using it. he said it was 95% as effective as using it on the pc. everyone truthful ive ever talked to says kb/m improved their aim substancetualy better in foot modes. i just dont know why some of these top kb/m users would sit here and lie saying that using a mouse isnt better than aiming with a controller.

honesty ftw!!!! lol

your turn rev =P

EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:37am

THERE ARE NO AIMBOTS FOR PS3!!!!YES THEY IS A PROGRAM CALLED AIMBOT FOR PC!!!YOU LITTLE COKKSUCKERS WHO b**** ABOUT AIMBOT ON PS3 ARE JUST MAKING EXCUSES CAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOUgot it? do i need to f***in go to the UK and slap the f***in retard out of you
seriously you red neck chump calm down u ickle b1tch! bout come to the uk n slap me put down the hard liqueur n stop tripping! buy a one way ticket because it will be a free flight home in a box!! prove to me theres no aimbots on ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? sony have already banned over 6000 peeps from mw2 for that same ****! look on the sony official forums! you are a silly fool!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:38am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

LOL did I read HH post wrong? Where does it say how effective and easier it is with KB/M?I think you must be drunk and imagining things envy.
he said he sucks with the axis, which would make sense due to the fact that you limited to only using a single thumb to aim with compared to using over a hundred muscles controlling a mouse. and anyone that has ever used a kb/m set up in fps or video games knows that its much easier to control, move and aim. just face it, it is a fact. its easier to use than our limited six axis. why dont you go and try a thumb mouse on the pc or even the axis on the web browser on the ps3 and see the difference for yourself. i dont mind players using kb/m, but i do mind them calling players bad when all they do is play foot modes and when they use an advantage over the masses, that is just horse ****. i know how much easier it is, i played for a very long time on the pc and nothing compares to its effectiveness. i would rather play using a mouse, but only on pc where it belongs and where everyone else is using it. he said it was 95% as effective as using it on the pc. everyone truthful ive ever talked to says kb/m improved their aim substancetualy better in foot modes. i just dont know why some of these top kb/m users would sit here and lie saying that using a mouse isnt better than aiming with a controller. honesty ftw!!!! lolyour turn rev =P
spot on!
top 5 dead or alive
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by layer_Cake

THERE ARE NO AIMBOTS FOR PS3!!!!YES THEY IS A PROGRAM CALLED AIMBOT FOR PC!!!YOU LITTLE COKKSUCKERS WHO b**** ABOUT AIMBOT ON PS3 ARE JUST MAKING EXCUSES CAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOUgot it? do i need to f***in go to the UK and slap the f***in retard out of you
seriously you red neck chump calm down u ickle b1tch! bout come to the uk n slap me put down the hard liqueur n stop tripping! buy a one way ticket because it will be a free flight home in a box!! prove to me theres no aimbots on ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? sony have already banned over 6000 peeps from mw2 for that same ****! look on the sony official forums! you are a silly fool!

can u post a link to this statement? id like to read it...

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:47am
strider ur f***in retarded im done talkin to u until u get better insults dont dare talk to me again

envy: for the millionth time the hitboxes on ps3 wait..ON A SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM are pretty damn big so just about anything a mouse user could do a sixaxis could do also...slower paced games like call of duty MAG socom **** like that is honestly better played with a controller this is coming from a f***in mouse user i rather play with controller because its really slow for games like unreal i rather use a mouse because even with 20/10 sens the controller is still not fast enough for me look at phantaci look at remy look at paw look at xkalibur they all use sixaxis only dont gimme ur pathetic ive played pc for years bull**** the hitboxes on pc are smaller the mouse support on pc is greater FAR greater u do not play with mouse u do not know the lag i get when playin vehicles u do not know if i capable of makin 360 spins as easy as sixaxis u know NOTHING stop tryin to be mr knowitall cause your NOT..u may be older u might have played counterstrike no one cares u might have played it for 2 days and claim ur god at it just like u claim to be the best at warfare which UR NOT why dont you ask players like mikeybrennan or shock808 who have tried using mouse and cant do it because it does no justice its just a difference in playing style thats like b****in at the street fighter forums sayin people who have bought the street fighter controller to play (u know the one with the 1 stick and arcade style buttons) cheating because they are using a different controller..go use mouse play me in ANY mode and try to do better then me ill be using controller only i f***in dare u to try that u'll see controller or mouse i will still win
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:48am
actually im done arguing with the 2 most f***in retarded people on this forum on this game pretty much on this planet

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:49am
sonys official word= never in any pro tournaments that they held have they allowed m/kb or any other devices other than official ps3 controller!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

can u post a link to this statement? id like to read it...
also go look at epic forums ut3 look for the thread called server administration/security it makes a intresting read!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:55am

And Danny... that vid is kinda cool shame its with an aimbot. Be good if someone was that amazing without having to cheat.
remember danji i never said anything about that video being a aimbot :)
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:55am

sonys official word= never in any pro tournaments that they held have they allowed m/kb or any other devices other than official ps3 controller!
also ut3 is the only game that supports mouse until recently the few ps network games that came out ..fail
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:59am

strider ur f***in retarded im done talkin to u until u get better insults dont dare talk to me again

envy: for the millionth time the hitboxes on ps3 wait..ON A SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM are pretty damn big so just about anything a mouse user could do a sixaxis could do also...slower paced games like call of duty MAG socom **** like that is honestly better played with a controller this is coming from a f***in mouse user i rather play with controller because its really slow for games like unreal i rather use a mouse because even with 20/10 sens the controller is still not fast enough for me look at phantaci look at remy look at paw look at xkalibur they all use sixaxis only dont gimme ur pathetic ive played pc for years bull**** the hitboxes on pc are smaller the mouse support on pc is greater FAR greater u do not play with mouse u do not know the lag i get when playin vehicles u do not know if i capable of makin 360 spins as easy as sixaxis u know NOTHING stop tryin to be mr knowitall cause your NOT..u may be older u might have played counterstrike no one cares u might have played it for 2 days and claim ur god at it just like u claim to be the best at warfare which UR NOT why dont you ask players like mikeybrennan or shock808 who have tried using mouse and cant do it because it does no justice its just a difference in playing style thats like b****in at the street fighter forums sayin people who have bought the street fighter controller to play (u know the one with the 1 stick and arcade style buttons) cheating because they are using a different controller..go use mouse play me in ANY mode and try to do better then me ill be using controller only i f***in dare u to try that u'll see controller or mouse i will still win

more muscles control > single thumb control

and i got a better idea rev, why dont we find a neutral host for an instagib deul and play using only a controller? but then again im sure there is a way around that(and you said there wasnt even that once) and you would still use your mouse and lie about that to. but like i said, why dont you go web surfing as fast as you can clicking on links with a thumb mouse vrs a hand mouse. we all know that the thumb is slower than an arm and hand with all of that muscle memory controlling over a single thumb. yes there might be some players out there like bum, paw, phant and kali that are very good with the axis. but thats all i can think of when comparing them to a great kb/m user.

and also anytime "anyone" wants to prove their skills vrs me in warfare id love to challenge them to all aspects about warfare. yeah i honestly think im more rounded overall warfare player than anyone on the ps3. i can do it all just as good as anyone in the game. orb running, defending, attacking, vehicles and knowing how to abuse them, tactics, map knowledge, smarts, team work, taxing orb runners, you name it. im as good as it gets and thats no bs, ive proved it over and over. i just played it more and devoted more time than anyone else in the game. and it paid off obv...

EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:02pm

also ut3 is the only game that supports mouse until recently the few ps network games that came out ..fail
i know you cant afford the phne call put down the bottle for a week n save n ring sony!
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:10pm
u have spent more time in it ..why is that when me and han fei played against u we won... u left the game like u always do when u lose i switched teams when me and u  were on the same team cause that was team stacking...oh well u say i suck at warfare same with u strider u also but im sure we just played and u lost also... w.e its all good

also what does muscle involvement have anything to do with mouse vs sixaxis? the thing being slower is ur own problem u know nothing about my hands thats why they also put sensitivity in a game cause if u think its too slow turn it up..b**** all u want about it being an advantage you know NOTHING lol dont u think the creators already thought of a way to combat everything if the hitboxes were smaller understandable if someone moves to fast turn up ur sensitivity and adjust thats the great thing about a human body we are capable of adjusting to many situations we just need to take time

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Recently People have been asking why i moved from the PC Community to Console ( PS3 )Well this Youtube Video will show you 1 of the Many Reasons PC FPS Gaming is RuinedA Other thing people ask me..... Why do i use kb/m... :)Well Sadly i Can't use the PS3 Controller 4 Sh1tI Bought the XIM Adapter so i am able to use kb/m on every Game including MW2 Winkits not 100% perfect but the mouse Movement is 95% identical to PC :DAnyway here's the Video.......Aimbot
why cant you get official sony XIM adapters???
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 12:23pm
why dont u go b**** at microsoft also it was originally made for xbox bunch of f***in crybabies
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:25pm
no one is crying lolretard, im just not going to agree with you saying a mouse isnt better to use to aim with. because i know for a fact that it is easier to aim with, it simply science....

why dont we go instagib duel on a neutral host using only controller set up?

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:41pm
we will but we will not pick sentinel cause its the only map u like to play sentinel is rediculously boring
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:51pm

why cant you get official sony XIM adapters???

Because the ps3 allready supports kb/m out the box but game developers just never add kb/m Support to the game
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>