| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Impact Hammer Alert!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impact Hammer Alert!
    Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 8:29pm
A strange looking character has been creeping around the VCTF maps of UT3 smashing the daylights out of people with his Impact Hammer.

First you hear a distant sound of an Impact Hammer charging.  The the sound grows louder and closer... and then to your horror, this sick minded and twisted, exceedingly evil person jumps out from his hiding place and WHAMMM!  You get the picture.

I've managed to avoid this assualt so far, but who will be his next victim?  Sources say he has a secret list of names he's working his way through and that he won't end his relentless assault until he has hammered the last person on his list.

It also appears that he has recruited a sidekick.  Although I must say that his new ally is far below the caliber of the real deal and is frankly an easy kill on foot, but that's an update for another day.

Pictured below is his tool of madness and mayhem.  His hammer of pain and heartache.

If you see this guy, run for your life!  Or, shoot him dead in his tracks.  Which ever solution fits the moment Wink

MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:04pm
Hey whats up with this the inpact frag is so sweet.
ive almost got you with it but no go.
im ganna try n i will win lol even if its just once.
its a new element in the ut3 community

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:06pm
omfg! that is funny! iAM guilty of joining said person from time to time in this madness lol. i witnessed the suspect take down a tank with his Impact Hammer! we created a small wall of intimidation one time in Kargo, was hillarious!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:13pm
lol u wont ever impact hammer me :)
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:20pm
is that a challenge lol i dont know if ive even played with you but if i see you ill try. it is alot of fun try it some time youll have a blast that n some guts n blood on your screen

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:26pm

i dont know man, Deadaim's a good killerr, itd b hard for anyone to get close enough to huit him, however, this guy whos goin around killn people with his impact hammer can also b very sneaky! i dont know who to side with here

iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:59pm
ROFL. This thread is so freakin funny. I'm dyin here.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 11:53pm
OOOOOO, I know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 12:16am
who?  WHO?  Who is it????
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

who?  WHO?  Who is it????

Can't tell you. It'll take the fun out of this post. But Aquaknot knows who it is. Or ask iAM_NotImpressed, I'm sure he'd give up the name.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 1:57pm
lol. u guys are hilarious all i can say is i haven't become a victim yet.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
RaTeD.xD View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaTeD.xD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 2:50pm
i will take whoever this person is in a 1v1 impact hammer duel, Bring it on!!
Tushike-v1 aKa {BK}
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 3:53pm
Yeah, he came in our DM room about a week ago. I held him off with rockets and such for a while. But in the end, SPLAT. Just another notch on his hammer.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 4:21pm
lmao bain.  I too have felt the terror of the impact hammer assailant.  All I know is when I hear that sound in the vicinity hershey squirts in my Fruit of the Looms are sure to follow lol

Jeez, did I really just type that?l
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 4:44pm
you guys dont do duels you get em in a regular match n two_fase im ganna try n get you know i got 1 iam i forgot who he was tho i think i was tx not sure tho n i got do or die420 so two_face i exept ur challenge n 1 day i will get you alone with deadaim but i havnt seen or played with you really but 1 day lol it will happen n only 1 person has gotten me but i got him first ballin lol

Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 4:49pm
Just so everyone knows...

T-H-E_One is not the twisted offspring of satan to which I refer.  However, he too has been tainted by the dark side of the Impact Hammer and can be seen hoping around trying to dispatch unsuspecting victims.

Keep your women and children under lock and key, for the "Mad Hammer" is on a rampage!

Can't we just have a nice game of killing, pancaking and sniping without all this violence?
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 4:51pm
he has trained me n weve gotten alot better i think i know whom you speak of tho lol. one more thing too people challenging me in vehicles when i have the impact hammer STOP RUNNING UR IN A VEHICLE ITS HARD TO CHASE YOU LOL but you will win OR WILL YOU 

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 7:50pm
LMAO, i know who it is lol, we had the idea of creating a very intimidating wall of impact hammer masters and charging the enemy base. have yet to test it out but there will b blood lol.
 i know i got Skiller and either ONE or Exodus a few days ago

o n btw T-H-E_ONE u didnt get me, the other guy got me.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 7:55pm

T-H-E_One is not a Jedi yet. He has to impact hammer Yoda before you reaches that status.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:11pm
lol, we need a custom yoda skin mod! lol
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 2:39pm
i kno i got some one in our game im just not smart enuf to rember who lol
but i did n ill get more many more

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by iAM_BecomeDeath

LMAO, i know who it is lol, we had the idea of creating a very intimidating wall of impact hammer masters and charging the enemy base. have yet to test it out but there will b blood lol.
 i know i got Skiller and either ONE or Exodus a few days ago

o n btw T-H-E_ONE u didnt get me, the other guy got me.

haha that would make a badass screen shot, from the perspective of the base being attacked, like 5 guys with impact hammers standing side by side charging, maybe with a redeemer explosion in the background to make it look even better.

but what would be funny is if one guy with a flak cannon killed you all :)
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 5:05pm
who knows it very well could happen like that

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_ONE

who knows it very well could happen like that

Uh oh. Sounds like T-H-E_One is on Impact Hammer duty. Did Yoda teach you the power of the Jedi?
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 9:00pm
OMG - the "Mad Hammer" finally got me.  Now I have to sell my copy of UT3 Cry

Word has it that this demented beast from the bowels of hell is only half way through his list of unsuspecting victims. One can only imagine the depths of his depravity and what sick motivation he has to blast people to bits with a common impact hammer of doom.

It is a sad day in the online gaming community.  Let's all observe a moment of silence...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>