Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS3 3.00 Firmware
    Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 10:10pm
Has anyone else noticed how Sony is trying to appeal to new PS3 owners by applying the new logo upon start up?

But actually, the new logo isn't what I'm getting at... What I'm really getting at is how they removed that LiL fun tune when you boot up a game.

Not really a big deal when compared to how they already destroyed the XMB. But just another reason why 3.0 sucks major ¢ock & sweaty baLLs.
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:11am
meh.
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:05am
loving the sig Leah   
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:54am
yeah i don't like it. the new "PS3" start up font is dumb. & the glitter in the backround is dumb. 
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 6:32am
I dont like the new design (Stars/Messages/Clock in the corner) ist there a option to bring the old one back?

Cheers...
CoolworX

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:22am
they actually made me dl a sparkle motif WTF....

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:13am
Originally posted by iAM_NotImpressed

too busy having buttsecks to download it, dan?

tell your boyfriend to stop the reach-around, and grab your dualshock3 to get it started.

haha u d***. Reach around is my middle name, well one of them... Daniel Reach Around Lube Miester Butt Plug *******
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 3:28am
damn that sucks ,,, but i never use the original background, i always save a pic from the internet & use it 4 my background wallpaper
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:50am
the only thing i like about it is that it displays a little envelope in the top corner when you have an unread message
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 12:35am
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

did someone say i can change it back to the old XMB? how do i do it cus on the new one i can never see if i receive a message anymore

Just the background. If you don't like the stars, go to themes and pick cla**ic. It should knock it right back to the original background. As for the original XMB, I'm afraid it has deceased. Requiescat in pace to our friend the old XMB.
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:37pm
Thanks for this new actuaiziation, mi ping is better (belive it or not) now i ahve 96 or 64 (before it was 124 or more) now i can camper like allways i wished, without calculate the lag time betwen the bullet and the target :D
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:12pm
did someone say i can change it back to the old XMB? how do i do it cus on the new one i can never see if i receive a message anymore
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:55pm
I've barely had 3.0 for 15 mins & I can already tell you that it sucks ¢ock!

The new ‘size' of the XMB is like lowering the resolution on a pc monitor to 800x600 & they completely butchered the friends list!

PlayStation Store links under Video & Game? Thanks, but no thanks!

What an utter piece of $hit!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

so can u have a ingame/online-out-of-game psn chat on this? i heard that was going to be one of the key add ons..

Not yet.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by SRC_Lock123

I wish the lbp dynamic theme was free instead of $3

The Japanese Store has the Afrika theme for free and it even looks better than the LBP theme.
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:42pm
I wish the lbp dynamic theme was free instead of $3
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:33pm
so I have to wait 2 hours to get some hanah montana glittery sh!t before I can splatter people?  WTF is wrong with people?
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 6:06pm
Those should be interesting to say the least,  Has anyone tried this yet?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 6:05pm
so can u have a ingame/online-out-of-game psn chat on this? i heard that was going to be one of the key add ons..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Can somebody tell me how to turn off the sparkling sensation on this new update!?!  What's in the next update theme music to the backround...."I'ma barbie girl ina barbie world"
Go to Theme Settings and choose "Cla**ic". Or it might be "Original", I can't remember. Before I YLOD'd I chose one of those and it was back to the normal static background. Wink
Thanks bro, Much better.  chEErs
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Can somebody tell me how to turn off the sparkling sensation on this new update!?!  What's in the next update theme music to the backround...."I'ma barbie girl ina barbie world"
Go to Theme Settings and choose "Cla**ic". Or it might be "Original", I can't remember. Before I YLOD'd I chose one of those and it was back to the normal static background. Wink
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

agreed. it looks horrible! and if even i don't like the glittery background and think its tacky (ultimate girly girl and lover of all things pink and sparkly) they must be aiming it at 5 year old girls who still have barbies! sooo, do you like it then Quick?
shewulph? hahahah
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 5:46pm
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by JakeT111

The iPlayer is a good touch, I gotta admit. It's the only thing I like about the new update.
WTF is the iPlayer?
An on demand TV & Radio service from UK channel BBC. There's a new 'TV' category next to Video and you can watch programs from all bbc channels whenever. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

It's only for UK PS3s though.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I'm not impressed with it at all Unhappy it all looks too "chunky".  When I first got it I had to move my gaming chair backwards a foot so the xmb's new-found "largeness" didn't make me go cross-eyed!

I HATE the new look of the friends list with a pa**ion and I don't think I can live with it Angry

Question... If I roll back to the old xmb will I lose all the new stuff that I might want to keep like the multi audio function?

I'm guessing its just the lay-out and looks of the xmb that will change back and shouldn't effect any new software installed :D

SWEET!!! Big smile  If it works out like that then I'm a happy bunny Big smile

@ Bain - iPlayer is the BBC's version of hulu.  Where UK residents can watch tv programs online about  an hour after the show was on.  We also have ITV player and 4oD too :)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>