Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips, Tricks and Hints
    Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:05pm
always rememeber to feign death to confuse your enemy
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 3:25pm
Need a truck for the truck races. Haven't found one yet. Took forever to find a japanese car to run in that beginner race. I don't like the fact you have to back out of the race menus to go and buy a car for a race if you don't have one, then the country of the car isn't listed, only a little flag, like I know who's flag that is.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 12:56pm
In the Pro Series, Supercar Festival run the Daytona Race. I use the McClaren Stealth with a level 3 engine upgrade and racing soft tires. I can finish first with a time of 2:12. So with loading time added in you can run this race about 15 times an hour. You get $17,300 and 700+ xp per race.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 12:52pm
When you buy a new car change the oil immediately. You will get a permanent, small increase in HP. And always change the oil when you buy a used car. That crap is dirty!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 12:50pm
Got any? Post them here. Also post any good money races that you may find.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345